IMPORTANT

Hey, I am deleting my Instagram account and want my readers to know that. Actually, I just created an Instagram account a few days ago and I'm deleting it again. I know this is very senseless and immature behavior, but it is what it is. I opened the Instagram account to see whether I am able to handle my studies with the Wattpad book and the reels which I am making continuously, and the results are very negative. Instagram and its reels are taking a lot of my time, and I am unable to allocate more time for my studies, especially for myself. I am in 12th class with the PCB stream, and trust me, it's not easy, especially in my school where we have a test every week. I have given a test today, and I will be giving a test on Monday, and I have to study for it. See, guys, I know there are many creators who are and were handling their Instagram plus Wattpad accounts in their 12th class, but trust me, I can't. Making good quality reels and then posting them, keeping ideas for future reels, and then you all are aware of the scrolling game—your fingers can't stop scrolling on Instagram. It is very addictive. It's not at all easy. Every student is different and has its own uniqueness, strength, and reflexes to tackle the situation. And seriously, I don't want to affect my academic scores even a little because of this Instagram thing.

I wasn't using Instagram for the past 2 years; it's just because I feel it is a waste of time and I am not utilizing my time in something effective. Guys, please, I am not pointing to those who are on Instagram, as I said, every person has their own characteristics. Some are very good at controlling themselves, and some are not.

So it's final that I will be deleting my Instagram account. Again, there would be many questions about why I am doing so. So, it's just that I don't want my account to be lying inactive, if someone is finding my account on Instagram and then asking me anything or messaging me for anything, so I don't want them to wait for my response which clearly I will not give because I have deleted Instagram from my device. And it truly makes a bad impression. So that's why I am deleting the account itself. So no one can see the account, and they will visit me on my Wattpad profile in case they want anything.

And guys, please trust me, I will come back on Instagram after my 12th or more early or more late. Like, I am not sure when I will again make an account, but it is final that I will make an account. I promise. You will again find me on Instagram in one or two years.

I know many of you are thinking that I am mad or what, I don't know how to explain myself. It's very tough. And to be honest, I can't write what I am thinking. I hope you all are getting an idea of what I am trying to say.

I have to update the next chapter on Monday, and I haven't written it till now. I only have an idea of what to write in my mind, and the whole credit of this goes to Instagram. I keep exploring new reels and scrolling senselessly in it, which is taking a lot of time. And I know I am the only one who is at fault. Because it's my mistake that I can't stop myself. And if Instagram were not on my device, I would not open it and even would not try to download it. I have that much self-control. And I am a student who can't handle many things altogether and still scores great marks in exams. I have to keep myself focused on studies to gain good marks. I am a topper in my class, and I am not flexing it, I am telling it to you all so that maybe you all will try to understand my point. So, it's very hard to keep that position when there are hundreds of students fighting for the same thing.

I will continue my books on Wattpad. Relax, don't think that I will also get vanished from Wattpad. It will never happen; I will always be present on Wattpad.

In case you all are confused, please reach out to me, ask me in comments, or in private messages on Wattpad. I will surely reach all of you.

I will always be active here on Wattpad, whether it is in the comment section or private messages. And you all very well know that I reply to every comment of yours. And trust me, guys, I read every comment and like them; the one like on your comment is always mine.

And thank you so much for supporting me. It all really made me feel very special and loved. And I seek the same support from you in the future. The way you all supported me in my first book "The Persistent Love (TPL)" and now supporting me in "The Reluctant Union (TRU)," I am really thankful for that and request the same support. Keep supporting me in my future books also in the same way you are giving love to my current one. Every single one of you means a lot to me.

I will be deleting this chapter in 24 hours as this chapter only contains the motive of informing you all.

Special thanks to Naina_Meenika,Nerdgal and Rixddhi28. Thank you so much guyss for supporting me everywhere. This really means a lot.