Tightening of Ties Epilogue

** The Weasley's Flying Car **

"This was the worst idea ever, why did we think we could all fit in this car?" Nicole said while she was currently being squished by Fred and George on either side of the back row.

"I don't want to hear ANYONE complaining!" Magnolia retorted. She was forced to sit with her knees to her chin on the floor of the car.

All of the Weasley siblings, Nicole and Magnolia were riding home from Hogwarts. They had decided to take the small, light blue flying car and let Ginny practice driving back to the Weasley's Burrow.

"You know, I think I have it the worst," Ron stated. He was the one who chose to ride up front with Ginny and show her the parts to the vehicle.

Once the large group finally arrived at the farmhouse, they all got out of the car and stretched.

"Mags, you realize you could have been in your cat form and not taken up all of our leg room." Nicole said.

"Oh yeah, sometimes I forget that I have that power now," she giggled.

The rest of the group just groaned and started to take their belongings into the house. They opened the door and were greeted with a familiar scent of something sweet baking in the oven. Molly and Arthur Weasley came flying through the kitchen so they could see their children.

"Boys! Ginny! I am so glad to see you!" Molly erupted.

"By golly my children are home!' Arthur shouted.

"Oh Merlin, come in you all must be tired after your long trip home!"

When Molly had finished giving hugs to her children, she finally noticed the two witches standing awkwardly in the doorway.

"Oh we forgot to tell you that we invited Nicole and Magnolia over for the summer. They would have had to stay with the Malfoys." Ron told his parents.

"No worry, Ronald. Great to see you beautiful girls again! Make yourselves at home, I hope the ride wasn't too jarring for you." Molly said politely.

After the reintroductions took place, the girls were shown to Ginny's room, where they would be staying. Her room was obviously very different from the boys' rooms with there being girly items but the walls looked the same as Rons. There were Quidditch posters on every inch. Nicole adored Ginny's room and was happy to stay there and Magnolia was just along for the ride.

The rest of the summer went on perfectly. The girls had become accustomed to waking up to Molly's fabulous cooking and Nicole ate her blueberry muffins every morning. They all enjoyed playing outside in the hot sun and getting to frequent Diagon Alley. The twins had eventually bought a corner shop in the alley and started to get to work on their joke shop, "Weasley Wizard Wheezes." The twins did not hang around the Burrow a lot that summer but when they came around, they loved joking around with everyone and showing off their new legal magic. They would give everyone a laugh by scaring their mother and pulling pranks on their father.

One day in the middle of summer, the twins had decided to take a break from their shop and come home to see their family.

"Look Arthur, the boys are pulling in." Molly realized while loading breakfast foods onto the large, oak table.

"Alright, better save them some breakfast Nicole. You know George loves those muffins almost as much as you do."

The twins filed through the door and took a seat at the table. Magnolia was still asleep upstairs with Ginny. She wanted to write a letter for Neville today.

"Oy Blondie, slow down there would you." George joked, stealing the muffin out of Nicole's hand.

Molly looked over at Arthur to make knowing eye contact with him. She then returned to bringing out more food.