Untold Sights // Chapter 5

Click-

The camera facing the five Triwizard Champions sitting in the middle of a small classroom flashed. Fluer was found sitting in the middle of the group in a lavish chair. The Hogwarts champions, Harry and Cedric stood behind the chair with their opposite hands on the back seat. They are dressed in their Hogwarts robes. Nicole and Krum were placed at the adjacent sides of the chair while Krum held his wooden Durmstrang staff, Nicole produced a radiant ball of fire in the palm of her hand.

After the picture was taken, a witch in magenta robes adorned with rigid curls walked up to the champions and introduced herself as Rita Skeeter, the woman who will be covering the Triwizard Tournament for the Daily Prophet.

"Before we begin our interviews, we will be weighing all of your wands. We have to make sure your wands are fully functional as they are your main tool for the difficult tasks that await you in the Tournament."

The group in a single file line approached a scale. They one-by-one place their many different wands on it.

"We will start with our youngest champion and work our way up! Mr. Potter, would you care to join me?" Skeeter said while pulling Harry by his tie into what seemed to be a broom closet.

Nicole noticed that Harry was not too excited to be joining Rita Skeeter alone. As he departed from the rest of the students, Nicole spoke to Cedric about Harry supposedly putting his name in the Goblet of Fire. She harshly criticized the idea that Harry would put his name in the Goblet. Cedric didn't know how to deal with Nicole's sudden attitude change regarding her friend. After Harry left the closet, Rita called on Nicole to go next.

"Now dear, you don't mind if I use the Quick-Quotes Quill do you?" Rita asked before even hearing her answer.   
"I guess I don't have much of a choice do I?"
"Great to hear! Now how does it feel to be the first ever Ilvermorny champion and for you only being twelve years old?" Rita asked while looking down at her notepad.
"I'm fourteen and please make sure your Quill gets that information correct," Nicole continued, "Also it's pretty amazing and a great opportunity for my school to get the recognition it deserves."
"Do you feel betrayed by Harry Potter putting his own name into the Goblet of Fire even though you were supposed to be the only underage witch competing?" Skeeter interrogated.
"I don't believe age has anything to do with our skill. However, I know Harry was adamant about not wanting to compete in the Tournament," Nicole retorted, "Besides, aren't these questions supposed to be about me?"
"Yes of course.. Let's continue!"
After the long and misleading interview questions came to an end, Nicole went to go find Magnolia in the Hogwarts courtyard. When she finally spotted her friend she saw that Magnolia was examining a pin in her hand.

"Whatcha got there Mags, a new S.P.E.W pin?" Nicole asked while looking a bit closer at the objects noticing it wasn't a S.P.E.W pin after all.
"Promise not to overreact..." She spoke while handing Nicole the pin with worry in her eyes.

The pin was an enchanted one that switched between two pictures. The first was an ugly picture of Harry covered in vomit and across the bottom were the words "Potter Stinks". The pin then swirled into a picture of Cedric Diggory and the words "Hogwart's True Champion" shinned across the top.  

"Who the fuck does he think he is?" She says as she sets the pin ablaze in her hands.
"I told you not to overreact! Wait where are you going?" Magnolia shouted chasing after her friend, knowing she was about to do something irrational.

Nicole set her eyes on a group of Hufflepuffs and charged at Cedric Diggory who happened to be right in the middle of them. She noticed that the whole group was wearing the pins.

"I'll kill you, you know that!?" She says grabbing his tie, "Where do you get off telling me one minute you believe him and the next passing out these stupid pins?"