Untold Cries // Chapter 3

"AHHHHHHH"

Nicole immediately burst through the bathroom door to see what the scream was about. "MAGNOLIA WHAT THE HELL!" Nicole screamed at her friend.

As Nicole runs into the bathroom, Magnolia gets a glimpse of an icy blonde boy walking away from her friend. She thinks nothing of it but is curious as to why they were talking.

The scene displayed in front of Nicole paints a picture of her best friend standing in front of a semi- transparent girl with pigtails dressed in an old fashioned Hogwarts student robe.

"Sorry for my outburst, I couldn't help myself after seeing those cute uniforms! Did Hogwarts get new ones? I hope they did, the ones they had last year were so boring." exclaimed the ghost.

"Thank you so much! Your glasses are so cool!" Magnolia replies.

"I literally thought someone died in here," joked Nicole.

The ghost gave her a harsh stare as she flatly said, "That's really offensive."

"I'm sorry for her," Magnolia apologies to the transparent girl. "I'll explain later," she continued after turning to Nicole.

"Oh actually we're here from the American wizarding school. We are being considered to be Triwizard Champions." Nicole explained

"That ghastly competition? Anyways, my name is Myrtle, I've seen many of the Tournaments. Let me know if you need any help with anything!"

"Thanks! We'll be off now, we have to meet this professor about our dorm situation." Magnolia told Myrtle.

After the girls walk down the long Hogwarts hallways, they run into a tall, older woman dressed in a green silk robe with pointed shoulders.

"Ah, you must be the students visiting from Ilvermorny," the woman asked the girls.

"Yes ma'am, we were told to find a professor Mcgonagal about our dorms and our classes." Nicole explains to the tall woman.

"That would be me dearies, if you walk with me we can get you moved into your dorm."

The pair follow Mcgonagal down a carpeted elegant hallway when suddenly Mcgonagal stops the girls in their tracks.

"This is where we part dears, simply walk down this hallway and recall how you need a room." Mcgonagal states.

The girls turn to each other with confusion but decide that the professor knows best. They walk about five feet before a large iron door starts to melt into the wall. A sign appears above the door that states, "Room of Requirement." Nicole starts to turn the doorknob and they walk into the mysterious room.

The room is split almost perfectly down the middle with different lighting. One of the sides is filled to the brim with bookshelves. Some of them are full and the rest of them are waiting for books to be put into them.Plants adorn the walls and a large cauldron is sitting perfectly ready in the corner, waiting for a potion to be brewed. The side that is presumably for Nicole is very dimly light with a cool ambiance.

The other side is lavishly decorated with crystals, tarot cards, and a large door leading to a balcony. On the balcony sits a telescope perring out into the dark night sky. Warm purple lighting fills Magnolia's side as she notices the candles floating at the top of the ceiling making her reminisce about Ilvermorny's courtyard where she first met her best friend.

Magnolia makes a run for her bed and jumps right on it. The bed immediately surrounds the shape of her body and makes it to where she is almost a part of the mattress. Nicole was more focused on the extreme amount of books on her walls and the fact that all of their luggage had been sorted exactly how they were at Ilvermorny.