3 Prince Louis Is Here

(One hour before the party)

"Dear, where are you?" I looked down at the text message I sent to Joe 15 minutes ago.

He didn't reply.

"Claire, hurry up!"

Olivia and her brother Kyle Lucchese were waiting for me. I looked down at my phone again, put it in my bag, and walked over to them.

Forget it, he must be busy with something. I need to pretend that I don't know anything and show a surprised and moved expression when he takes out the diamond ring. I guess he must have hired a photographer to capture this important moment. I have to play my role well.

After the car started moving, Kyle looked at me a few times in the rearview mirror. "Claire, I almost thought today was your wedding."

Olivia and I exchanged a secret glance. Today is not my wedding, but it is a more important day than a wedding.

"But you two should be careful about what you say and do today."

"This party is for young people from various packs to gather and find our mates, right?" Olivia said.

Kyle gave her a white eye. "It used to be, but today's party is a bit special. I heard that some special people are coming."

"It's not the royal Lycans, is it?" Olivia shrugged.

We looked at each other and laughed together.

There are only a few royal Lycans. Except for a prince named Louis who has a bad reputation and has been living abroad for a long time, others do not like to attend parties.

"Possible," Kyle said to us, "I heard that Prince Louis has recently returned to the country. Maybe he wants to participate in some public events to reduce his negative image?"

Prince Louis is the next King of the royal family. His older brother, the previous king, suddenly died six months ago. The cause of his death has been kept secret by the royal family.

All werewolves mourned the death of the young King. In the past six months, we have stopped almost all entertainment activities. Everyone is looking forward to today's party. It not only provides social opportunities for young people but also marks the recovery of the new normal entertainment life.

"The royal family's affairs have nothing to do with us," Olivia said with a pout, "I only care about how Joe proposes to Claire."

Olivia's brother raised his eyebrows and whistled at me. My face quietly turned red, and I quickly pulled Olivia's clothes hard, making her shut up.

"Be confident, Claire," Kyle encouraged me, "You are as beautiful as the moon goddess today. It is Joe's lucky to be your boyfriend."

"Thank you." I resisted the urge to raise my lips and thanked him.

This is why I like to be with the Lucchese family. I can get respect, appreciation, and love from them, and those are the things that I have never been able to get from my real family.

The villa where the party was held was not far from where we lived. When Kyle parked the car, Joe had already seen us. He strode towards us and took the initiative to open the car door for me.

"You look beautiful today," he praised, but his gaze was fixed on the seat behind my back.

"What are you looking for?" I asked suspiciously.

"Cathy... I mean, didn't your sister come with you?" Joe finally looked at me, although his first sentence had nothing to do with me.

My tone suddenly turned cold, "Joe, I thought you should know that my sister and I don't have a good relationship. She's coming with my father and stepmother. Why are you looking for her?"