Chapter 19: Here in Hell

Satan then smacked Florida Man unconscious as soon as he stepped outside.

Florida man woke up in hell. He saw Satan. He spat in Satan's face. Satan kicked him into the eternal pit of fire.

He woke up, and looked around.

His house was destroyed and scorched..

So then he just walks out of his destroyed house.

Florida man magically grew his arm back by pouring dorito dust all over it. He ran up to someone on the street, walking their pet velociraptor, and kicked him in the leg. The person fell down, and the dinosaur ran away. Florida man beat the person up and took his wallet.

Later he ran up to somebody on the street and tried eating his shoes. He attacked the man and beat him until he was unconscious. He dragged the man's body and chained him to a garbage can. He ran away, eating trash as it fell out of his mouth.

He ran up to a child playing catch, and kicked the child to the ground. He stood on top of the child as the kid was screaming. He yelled "VICTORY ROYALE! EAT THAT LOSER! YOU'RE A LOSER! DO YOU FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF?" the kid began crying and screaming even more. Florida man got off of the child and threw him across the yard. He ran away eating more garbage.

Florida man barfed up slippery vomit all over the road, and quickly ran away. A police car slid on it, and fell off a cliff. Then 3 police cars surrounded him.

Florida man was sentenced to life in prison.