Chapter 11: Creation of the Donkeys

New Miami was built on the swamp planet. Florida Man was inside of his house. He was watching some television. He decided to go to sleep. He did not have a bed yet, so he went to sleep on his couch. Florida Man fell asleep in -0.01 seconds. Until an alarm went off "ALARM, ALARM, ALARM!" florida man woke up, and fell off of the couch. He broke his arm on the ground. "ALARM, ALARM, ALARM" He got up, screaming in pain. He slipped on the carpet, and slammed his head into the wall. "ALARM, ALARM, ALARM" He then slid into the kitchen and smashed his toes on the cabinet. He screamed in agony. "ALARM, ALARM, ALARM"

He slid out the window and smashed into a tree, he then fell on the ground, and 5 squirrels fell on top of him, and a tree branch smacked him in the face. He could still hear the alarm. "ALARM, ALARM, ALARM." It began raining. Florida man then slid into a lake of swamp water. A boulder then fell from the sky. Florida man rolled in the swamp water, screaming in agony and losing breath. A boulder than smashed into the lake. Florida man was launched out of the lake and back into his house at 500 miles per hour. Florida man now had a broken arm, glass everywhere, destroyed windows, and squirrels begun to attack him.

Florida Man summoned an army of Murderous Donkeys. The donkeys immediately began to end one another. 1 donkey was thrown into the street, it was ran over. A group of donkeys ran towards florida man. Florida Man Died, and was torn apart by the donkeys.