Chapter 13: The Storm

Florida Man was sitting on his couch, when his house was struck by lightning. It ignited into flames. He ran out of his house, holding monster energy cans. It was raining acid. Florida man hid underneath his GMC. and fell asleep. 

Florida Man woke up, still under his GMC. he rolled out from under it, the storm was still going. His house was nothing but ash. He knew who was responsible for this. He ran towards Mr Evilton's Mansion in the acid rain. He kicked through Mr Evilton's window. And punched him in the eye. "You're a dumb dumb!" florida man said. He kicked him in the shin. Mr evilton yelled "WHY SON?". "You stole my apple jacks!" florida man screamed. "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" he yelled. Florida man kicked him in the jaw, then flew away.

Then, lightning hit florida man. Florida man fell to the ground, and soon, another lightning strike hit near him. But it didn't go away. Then, a new being slowly fell to the ground, and landed on his tires. It was Lightning McQueen. 

Florida Man saw Lightning McQueen, and behind him, was Shrek's Grave. A tornado formed over his grave. Florida Man was launched into the stratosphere. Lightning McQueen laughed, as he was immune to tornadoes. Shrek's dead, decaying body was pulled out of his grave and thrown at lightning mcqueen. Lightning McQueen was flung into space, as well as shrek's corpse.

Florida Man was now flying towards the planet mercury. He had already passed Venus 3 seconds ago. "Why is the alphabet in any specific order?" he thought about this for a while. He then smashed into planet mercury.

Florida Man is now stuck on planet mercury. What will he do?