Chapter 15: It Just Won't End

Florida Man's body would then combust. Florida Man crawled out of the fire, his head was bleeding, and his solid gold shorts were now burnt. He looked in front of him, and there was a portal. It was a portal to the Thomas Jeffboat Universe. George Washingmachine And Andrew Jack Man walked out from the portal. Then, dumbed down versions of every president walked out of the portal. George washingmachine cleared his throat, and said

"WE ARE HERE, TO TAKE FLORIDA MAN'S UNIVERSE DOWN, AND RETURN OUR SERIES!"

Everyone cheered, and then. Thomas Jeffboat himself came from the portal. Florida Man screamed, and ran away. All 46 of them began to chase him. James Macaroniroe and William McDonalds got into helicopters, and chased him from above. Florida Man hid behind a destroyed building. The Dumbed Down Presidents began to destroy stuff, setting fire to buildings, launching burning barrels into the streets.

Florida Man took a portal maker machine, and threw it at the building. He walked into the portal. 

Florida Man fell down, and got up. He saw a door. He opened it and there, was every single florida man character who had died.

Kool Aid Man, Shrek, Mr Eviltonr, Chad, etfc.

He said "fhsufhsdifhsihifhsifhis, kfnsdfishf, shf, sdhf, sfhfhsihfsif, gjhogjo!"

Everyone agreed. They walked through the portal. 

Florida Man and Thomas Jeffboat got into a duel. Florida Man kicked Thomas Jeffboat into a tree, and the tree began screaming. Thomas Jeffboat got off the tree and ran into florida man, punching him in the stomach. Florida Man was launched through a window.

Andrew Jackman was fighting Mr Evilton. Mr Evilton slapped Andrew Jackman, and Andrew Jackman kicked Mr Evilton into a portal. Mr Evilton fell into a dumpster. He got up and saw a faceless rabbit. He screamed.

Kool Aid Man was fighting William Mcdonald in a helicopter. He punched William Mcdonald, and William McDonald died. Kool Aid Man jumped off of the helicopter, wearing feather falling boots. The Helicopter crashed.

Shrek was fighting George Washingmachine. George WM opened his washing machine door, and launched chairs out. Shrek dodged them, And kicked his head off. George Washingmachine was dead.

Thomas Jeffboat and Florida man kept fighting. Florida Man kicked Thomas Jeffboat in the face, and a part of his canoe head fell off. Thomas Jeffboat slapped Florida man, and he flew into the wall. Thomas Jeffboat pulled out the sock of infinity, and then shrek kicked thomas jeffboat. Thomas jeffboat fell down, Shrek grabbed the sock of infinity. Thomas Jeffboat turned around. Shrek said "Goodbye, Loser." Thomas Jeffboat laughed, and said "That's what I should say to you." Shrek turned around and there was him. Golden Steve. Shrek ran towards Golden Steve, and shrek was kicked into the atmosphere. Golden Steve said "Florida Man, jump out this window, and-" Florida Man's Solid Gold Shorts were glowing. A Florida man launched 5000 pounds of cheeto dust out of his eyes. Golden Steve was blinded. Florida Man took the sock of infinity, and punched golden steve with it. The sock of infinity shattered, and golden steve died. Florida Man kicked Thomas Jeff Boats head off, and he died. Shrek teleported, and florida man said "wjw".

Florida Man, Kool Aid Man, and Shrek walked away, and built a house. The end.