T 20 SQUAD

Jugnu took a deep breath after replying to the tweet , it's his duty to know what's going on social media about Shubman Gill , as he is one of his managing team member and best friend, cousin .

After some days,

somewhere in a hotel , Hardik checked the social media and he was tagged in many posts , his eyebrows creased as he scrolled up on his phone. 

"oye Hardik what's up man..." Rohit asked taking a seat beside him and Hardik showed the device to other who sighed.

"leave this all ... they will eventually forget about it .. and why take tensions when we know nothing this sort of thing is true ..."

Hardik nodded and stood up , he walked to a room and knocked at it .

"Ishan .. open the door ..." and other boy opened the door, give him way to come inside .

"what were you doing?" Hardik asked looking here and there but his eyes stopped at other boy present in room .

"nothing much bhaiya ... just scrolling some social media ..." 

"oh ... so you have seen.." Hardik asked a little nervous , Ishan chuckled "I was tagged in each and every post bhaiya .. how can I not ..." 

"Shubman ka call aaya?"

A heavy silence took place in the room as Ishan fiddled with his t-shirt no not his , his best friend's .

"hmmm"

"what did he said ..? has talked to Jugnu on the matter ..?" 

"not yet bhaiya .. but he will , he was feeling sorry ..."

"feeling sorry , not yet .. why ? is he that busy in being a captain, that he can't even tell him to delete that post and say sorry..." Hardik stated clearly angry with the situation . 

A phone call interuppted them and Ishan smiled a little as he read the contact saved as "Shubi" .

"Hey " Ishan spoke, a smile on his face and Hardik fumed in anger .

"Ish you checked world cup squad...?"  Ishan was attentive hearing the small voice of his bestfriend why does it sound so off . 

"no , what is there to see ... I know I am not getting selection ... but why are you sounding off Gill...?" he asked looking at Hardik who was now worried .

"Can I come to meet you .. Ish...? please..." 

ok something was definitely not right , Ishan quickly hummed and the call was cut "Bhaiya ... you checked the squad ..." 

"not yet.. but I got email , thought to check later ... what happened Ishan? all okay?" 

"I don't know bhaiya... " Ishan mumbled already working on his laptop and his eyes locked on the web page showing names of India T20 world cup squad .

"how can they do this? how can they?"

Hardik also checked the names and to say he was upset then yes .