Falling in love with master's son part 2

Shubman fell on the bed with Ishan under him. "umm Shubman what are you doing here this late ?" Ishan asked getting up ,no reply, he looked up and noticed Shubman looking at his collarbones. "Shubman , we will be in problem.." he said buttoning up his satin shirt, cheeks crimson red.                                                                                                                                                                   Shubman came out from the daze, his neck turning red "ahh I was worried for you.." he said and Ishan was amused . "You could have waited till morning Shubman.." Ishan said a small smile playing on his lips, "umm.. I have something more .." Shubman said coming closer , "You see Ishan , I think , I have gone crazy..." Ishan was curious to hear more , "I am feeling so excited sometime , then so low ... " Shubman spoke looking in the other boy's eyes .

"Is it happening because of someone ?" Ishan asked even though his heart scared to hear the yes , still he wants to help Shubman. "Yeah , if I see that person sad, there is this feeling of uneasiness in my heart, his smile makes me smile too ... I am so worried Ishan there is lot more" and Ishan heard the sound of his heart breaking , "well My dear Shubi you are in love with that person.. " he exclaimed with a smile and Shubman stood up , nervousness visible on his face muscles . "What are you saying master .. It can't happen.."  "and why it can't ?" asked Ishan standing up as well. 

"No no no master you are not getting it..." Ishan stopped Shubman in mid "first cut these honorifics  , call me Ishan otherwise I am not listening..".                                                                               "okay.......Ishan so the thing is I found them beautiful , a little extra ..." and Ishan cupped his cheeks "Oh my darling you are so cute, you will found every good things into the person you love , it's nothing to worry about.." Shubman felt  his heart beats quicken up from their close proximity, he checked the object in his pocket not taking it out , he needs time , he is confuse. 

"Thanks Ishan , I should go now , it will be morning soon.." they were sitting around the firewood , covered in blankets, one each. "Nonsense , you will come back again running in this cold ... Just sleep here ..." Ishan said getting up, "but Ishan what .."  "No buts Shubman , I will tell daddy that you slept here as I told you to do.." and Shubman sighed. 

"Now come on tell me which side you are taking , I want to sleep Shubi.." Shubman broke out of his thoughts , "Please have mercy on me ..oh goddess.." Shubman thought and called Ishan.            " Ishan come here .." and the boy whined but came back to his place , this time he was not having the blanket "what Shubi , it's so cold ..." before he can say more , he was pulled in the lap of Shubman , his eyes shocked , back touching other boy's chest , who slowly wrapped both of them in the same blanket. 

Ishan felt the touch of metal on his wrist , he looked at the sliver bracelet , Shubman tied around his wrist , he looked at Shubman . "It's not girly Ishan , and don't care about what they say, they are some immature stupid, I made friend and love. But you are not weak Ishu .. You are so strong , so mature and yeah what you say Cute..." Ishan could not stop his tears, "this is made for you Ishu , something so elegant and precious only for you, a beautiful and precious person.." saying this Shubman couraged , and kissed the lips of other boy , who was shocked, so much. 

Shubman parted away seeing no reaction from Ishan, "hey I am sorry , if it made you uncomfortable but is not how you Britishers propose.. " Ishan blinked , once, twice , thrice and "what do you mean by proposal Shubi ..?"                                                                                                         "You told that I love that person about whom I told you , so is not how we should propose them?" he said with a dimple smile and Ishan came to his senses. beautiful, sad, uneasiness, that was all because of him, Shubman was talking about him. "Shubman , are you serious ?" he asked his lips quivering, tears running. Shubman wiped those tears and kissed his red cute button nose "yes , you are the person I love ...Ishan " Shubman said these words with soo much love and care that Ishan hugged him.