heart break 2

"come on boys , we are lacking a room .." Staff informed , ICT whined, they all were tired and wanted to rest after a long journey. 

"so what anyone can share .." Virat said, shrugging his shoulders . "umm sir almost everyone is sharing rooms and by mistake we booked one for Shubman and Ishan, usual habit .." 

"then what's the problem in it ? they can share it .." Virat looked at the boys "will you ?"

and Shubman nodded "yes bhaiya .." but no reply came from Ishan , Team members turned to him and Ishan still did not said anything .

"Ishan ?" Virat asked, his eyebrows up and the said boy just went away , carrying his bag, leaving their eyes wide in disbelief. 

"Is his ego that great? he is not even considering the team's welfare .." one of them commented , making half of ICT agree and Shubman picked his bag "I will try bhaiya don't worry.."

Shubman knocked at the door , taking a deep breath and opened the door , he looked here and there , noticing Ishan sitting on the bed , busy on his phone .  Shubman placed his luggage aside and went to the sofa . 

"Ishan.." he fiddled with his fingers , legs shaking , he finally got this chance to talk to Ishan alone . but no reply came and he looked up to see Ishan still busy in phone.

"Ishan... Ishan...listen.." his words stopped when their eyes met , he felt afraid , those eyes used to look at him with so warmth, love but now he can't find it. 

"Ishan mujhe tujhse maafi maagni thi... us din mene jo kha .. me bhot dar gya tha Ishan, team mates started to pull my legs calling us couple, gays .. even my friends said that.." 

Shubman was frustrated , two days passed but he still heard no word from Ishan , there is a match tomorrow and the team is practicing in nets. 

"Come here boys .. " Rohit called and every one walked to him, waiting for the captain to speak. "we have sorted out team for tomorrow.." and they smiled , Shubman's eyes went to Ishan whose name was not included in playing 11 ones again but there were no emotions . 

All of them walked back to their rooms, ready to play their first match of this world cup tomorrow . 

"kya yrr Ishan , ab to ajeeb hi nhi lg rha , regular decision liya hai captain ne"  Ishan just smiled on his own mind , he knew it, turning off the shower he came out of bathroom and he was engulfed in hug.

Shubman was harshly pushed away , "kya yrr Ishan kam se km ye to bta ki tu mujhe kabhi maaf bhi karega ya nhi .." 

He expected teh answer but his confusion increased when other quickly went to bed , and covered his body with blanket . 

"okay fine , fuck it .. at least ek word to bol hi sakta hai.." 

Match day and India choose to bat, Yashashvi and Rohit were batting when Shubman's eyes went to a lady , Ishan's mother talking to Ishan.

"beta aisa kyu kar rhe hai vo log? ab to tune sare sharte maani na unki, jaisa unhone kha aisa khela .." 

"tu chl yha se me ye sb nhi hone dunga" his father said and Shubman's eyes wondered to Ishan who did not spoke anything . 

His eyes went to field where Rohit got out and he has to bat now, India lost the match that day and disappointment was clear, starting with a lose. 

Shubman was about to knock at the door when he heard Ishan's mother  "Ishan bs kar jindagi aise nhi gujarti .. kb tak aise murti bnkar jeeta rhega.. "