do you feel the way I do?

it was monsoon season in India , which means unpredicted rainy days for upcoming months. Ishan was sitting in his and Subhman's shared room balcony , looking at the ground .                    today , they practiced inside just however they could manage due to the rain. he was deeply in his thoughts that he didn't heard the unlocking sound of the door , nor he sensed his mischievous best friend coming to him, with a smirk on his lips. 

Ishan was completely absorbed in sky view , clouds making their way , covering whole of sky, darkness was all what anyone could see suddenly. so, he shrieked when a hand was placed on his shoulder and jumped up on his feet. light giggles of his friend was what he could listen , so Ishan turned back to smack some senses in subhman's head but all he could do was adore the smiley face of subhman , after all prince of Indian cricket was standing Infront of him with his oh so famous dimple smile.

"oh Ishu you are so cute , why so scared ?" the devil asked smirking and Ishan was finally out of his daze. He  was about to slap subhman but the other man caught his wrist , slowly kissed his hands and their eyes locked. Ishan again struggled to slap the man but a loud thunder was heard and an already frightened Ishan quickly clung to his best friend .

subhman stirred , feeling his heartbeat quicken , he wrapped his hands around Ishan's waist , who tried to lessen the space between them as if possible,  when sky again thundered.  

  "Ishu baby look at me , please look at me baby.." subhman said one hand caressing Ishan's cheek while second on his waist , voice holding so much tenderness. Ishan looked up into subh's eyes , who felt a sudden urge to smash their lips. slowly and slowly subhman started to take steps ahead and Ishan backward  "ishu , you are so beautiful baby...why baby? have some mercy on me ..." his voice was so deep that Ishan felt aroused, he whimpered when his back met the wall and subhman breathed on his nape, clutching his waist.

curtains flew with fast wind and some rain drops were felt onto them due to winds changed direction causing rain direction to change too . "baby can i kiss you...please.." Ishan felt emotions whirling and he nodded and soon their lips met , getting them drunk on love , rain spells making them wet . They were both panting when another rain spells drenched them , Ishan felt two strong arms picking him up "let's go inside baby, can't let my sweetheart catch cold, can we?"    

Ishan felt bed under him , all he could do was close his eyes at the sensation of subhman kissing his collarbones , his hands went into other man's locks who was now sucking on his nipples , hands roaming on his bare thighs.  wait when did he stripped ? before Ishan can even think he felt his breath hitched seeing  subhman  kissing his cheeks down there very close to the rim.              his eyes met subhman's who again tenderly asked "baby, can i ?" and Ishan just dumbly nodded.

his eyes fluttered, feeling tongue of his best friend if he can call him that on his rim. subhman stood up after rimming Ishan and again hovered over him , kissing his jaw line , meanwhile his hand going for the lubricant on their side table . he was coating his hard dick when he saw Ishan eyeing him with redness all over his face, "it's so big subhi, will i be able to take it?" and subhman chuckled , pecking his baby's forehead. "will se baby, if it hurts we can stop anytime.." and Ishan relaxed. 

"i am going in baby ...tell me when it hurts.." subhman pushed in slowly, feeling tightness around his dick "fuck baby , don't tighten otherwise i won't be able to breathe" subhman tried to soothe man beneath him, kissing his whole face.

subhman started to move slow but deep , bottoming out and then thrusting back "let me hear your moans baby.. don't hide them" and Ishan's eye pupil rolled back  , all he could do was moan his name.

"you are heavenly baby, so fucking beautiful, lovable and fuckable ....only for me baby , only for me.."  "yeah daddy only yours, ahh...deeper daddy ...please daddy...." Ishan moaned and subhman's mind stopped functioning "yes darling ....it's daddy for you .. fuck you are so tight..." this was how they made love , their breathes mingling, souls becoming one and bodies entangled.

it was in the morning , subhman looked at Ishan's calm face, last night they stopped after second round not  wanting Ishan much sore as if he was already not. however they talked their hearts out , confessing their love again and again , in the music of rain spells .

weather was still not clear , slight drizzling was going on. so, that means no practice and subhman smiled , pecking his love's lip who scrunched his nose cutely, he again fell asleep.

It was after a week when subhman had to attend a press conference after their one of the match. a reporter asked  " sir there are some rumors about you dating Sara Tendulkar ..."   subhman looked at the petty reporter  "as you said they are rumors , then why mind them..?"  he said and Virat sitting beside him snickered , "but sir there some photos also ...of you kissing and hugging someone" another one exclaimed and Ishan who was watching this live in dressing room felt panicked when the photos of both of them were shown. 

"well , the persons'  faces are not seen. so , how can you claim it being mine..." and reporter gulped and just then another one muttered " sir, it's from your rooms balcony , and after an event you attended with , miss sara..." and subhman glared , even Virat felt like he should interfere now , that was for what he was sitting beside subh so that he can handle situation but no .

 "well....ok let's imagine these photos being mine... but what do you mean by I attended an event with sara ... are you calling me a womanizer?... who brings girls to his bed..." subhman snapped  " and why it has to be only a girl, it could be a man too...why man-women is taken for granted..."   whispers were all in the hall and Virat decided to stop it finally before things go out of hand , but hasn't they already? 

"so sir you are saying , you are not straight..?" and many gasped at the reporter's courage "is option of choosing  a different sexual orientation even exist in our society...?" subhman taunted and then resumed "i am not saying any of things you all are making, i am just saying what seems reality to me... now if you all may excuse me..." he stood up and went way , leaving a choking Virat to handle the situation.

subhman  entered the dressing room and quickly hugged his lover who smiled in the hug.       "you did so well subhi"  Ishan muttered and everyone else in the room also patted him "yeah, that's how you crush them subhman ..." Hardik said and slowly team members decide to give them some privacy .

"nahh...subhi ah..." Ishan was a moaning mess already "yes baby, moan my name ...tell those bitches that you are the one who moan for me not anyone else... fuck baby.. i love you ..soo much"    "love you too ..ah.." Ishan replied but subhman wanted more , so he gave a deep thrust, "not like this baby, say it properly.." he said grunting . "ahh.. yeah.. i love you too daddy ..." and subhman kissed his forehead "yeah.. that's how we say it princess.."

-----------------------------------------------ocean_215-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading.