Alphas part 2

It was after two weeks when Subhish got to know about pregnancy. IPL had started, 3 matches played so far and today was fourth match , Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians . Subhman and Ishan was going to meet each other after a week, even though Subhman didn't want Ishan to play and decided to quiet the tournament himself too, Doctor advised Ishan to play just no over work, as he was only 4 months pregnant.

Ishan was wicket keeping for his team and subhman came as opener , his first match as a captain . how much Ishan wanted to wish subhman , and hug him. well Subhman came to his hotel in the morning but he was busy sleeping so subhman left after 15 minutes cuddling, not wanting to disturb his sleep.

cheers could be heard , a name standing out most with it's new title "captain Subhman , captain Subhman..." Ishan smiled at his alpha who smiled back , soon match started and Subhman was past his half century before he could reach his century , he was run out by none other than his loving mate . GT fam was sad , but now it was turn of MI's fam to shout and Subhman smiled Ishan before going back . 

even though both teams were great still Gujarat Titans won and Ishan thought that it might be stupid of him being part of loser team but he was happy because he knew the significance of this win for Subhman and MI can still win all upcoming matches so yeah , Ishan was happy . After the match Subhman decide to be with Subhman in their own home because they were here in Delhi. 

"ready baby...?" Subhman asked to Ishan who was just taking his vitamins with him. "yeah Subhi just a min , you go to car imma coming ..." "it's okay baby take your time , will go together.." a very whipped Subhman said looking at his lover with heart eyes . "hey love birds , going somewhere?" Surya asked coming into the room as he was sharing it with Ishan. 

"ah.. yes bhai , to Subhman's home .." Ishan said but "no bhai , to our home " Subhman was fast to correct him. Surya smiled at them . 

"sit baby .." Subhman said opening the car door, Ishan smiled getting in his seat comfortable. "baby put your seatbelt ..." and Ishan kissed his lover's cheek "you are so sweet Subhi , i might have diabetes.." Subhman just blushed "owww.. are you blushing Subhi ... oh my it's too much for my heart " .

soon they were standing outside their home , "come baby ..i have a surprise for you .." Subh said taking ishan inside ,  "baby you go freshen up until then  let me just arrange the dinner" and ishan went inside in bedroom . 

"oh my god Subhi...it's .." Ishan was overwhelmed to form any words after seeing the cute little set up done by Subhman just like his perfect candle light dinner imagination , cute , small yet so cozy and romantic. they both were wearing white t-shirts as Ishan was wearing one of Subhman's. 

"shh.. baby.. you know ... you are looking so pretty well when do you not..?" Subhman said moving some hair strands behind his ear , recently Ishan decided to have long hair. "i am so lucky that you accepted my proposal, my love and everything .." Subhman said kissing his lover's forehead giving a sense of security to his lover who smiled , looking up with a dazzling smile into Subhman's eyes who felt the world stop.

"let's eat baby before i start to have second thoughts ..." and he did get a smack on his shoulder. it was ten minutes past when they finished their food just getting comfortable , cuddling together on the temporary set up Subhman made in living room's floor, a romantic movie was going on but Ishan was just snuggling into his alpha's chest and Subhman as clearly staring at Ishan with love eyes.

"oh shoot, i forgot... wait a min baby .." saying Subhman went to kitchen who pouted at the absence of warmth. Subhman came in just a min and Ishan looked at his hands "oh my Subhi , is this a cake ..." and Subhman nodded like a fool " i know baby that i am not a pro at it but i wanted to bake this for you , for us.. for our baby..." Ishan just kissed him hard , however Subhman managed to put  the cake aside . "you are stupid , so bad Subhi.. you are making me cry..." Ishan said hiding his face in his lover's chest , sniffing . Subhman panicked first but then smiled "let's cut the cake baby and eat it .." they both cut the cake feeding each other. 

"i can't believe it Subhi, i am pregnant..." "yes baby , i am so happy .. congratulations we are pregnant..." Subhman said spooning Ishan who looked up at him , there lips meeting slowly in the pure blissful feelings, the rhythm of their heart beats matching. Ishan buckled up now completely on Subhman's lap.

"make love to me alpha , i want to feel you.." Subhman looked at him with his dark hooded eyes, he don't know why he was feeling possessive tonight. "whatever my omega want ...." Subhman whispered , slowly hovering over Ishan , kissing him .

The night witnessed the new change in their life, beginning of a new chapter, their bond becoming more stronger and Subhman finally marking Ishan as his, as his alpha, his lover, soulmate , his omega and also as his child's mama.

----------------------------------------------Ocean_215-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading .

i can't believe  the growth this book is showing in its ranking and all, with the help of you people's support . thank you guys for showing your interest in this book , investing your precious time.

 "author bowing "