Hidden feelings

"Ishan are you coming to the club.?" Shubman asked , getting ready looking at the mirrror, phone call going on , a sigh was heard from other side and his eyebrow twitched together , it was so tiring . 

"hey are you okay.. ? you sound tired Ishan" concern available in his voice, he was going to have this night out with his sister and friends before the Test series against England. "yeah.. I just woke up no worries.. I will come.." and a smile came on his lips. 

"good see you there then.." and call was cut. he came out of his room and saw his sister talking to their driver. "ready di.. should we go..?" and Shaneel nodded. 

They reached the club and crowd was there "how the hell .. paps get to know ?" his sister sheepishly smiled "they are following us since the day me and Sara were seen together.. sorry" and he can just sigh, yeah that was a big drama . 

Entering the club Shubman was engulfed in a hug by none other than Sara, his fiance and soon to be wife. He smiled hugging her back. "looking beautiful baby.." and Sara pecked his cheeks, it was a super confidential club. 

"hey where is Ishan.. was not he supposed to be here ?" she asked , it's been half an hour but still no sight of him "he woke up when I called him before coming here" and after some minutes they saw Ishan entering.

 "you both have to serve me.. I came and god there were paps outside.. now they again gonna make stories of how I am partying in mantel fatigue vacations.." he stated hugging the trio one by one. 

"no worries Ishan tonight they both are taking care of bills.." Arjun rejoiced "why though what's the big occasion..?" he asked taking a sip of his drink , no alcoholic. "date got fixed, we are getting married on April 23.." Shubman announced.

"holy fucking shit.. really? " he asked his smile widening eyes shining, "I can't believe it.. you are youngest among us and getting married first.. Shaneel we have to make a group of us bachelors.." and Shaneel nodded feeling same, like was not she suppose to get married first. 

They left the club very late around 2 in morning "bye guys see you soon.." Ishan said waving a bye from his car to others "let's go bhaiya.." he ordered his driver who started the car "Ishan wait.." 

Driver stopped the car seeing Shubman running to him "kya hua?" "tu test match ke liye apply kyu nhi karta.. Virat bhaiya is not playing.." he said wanting Ishan back on field. "no Shubi.. I have not played any domestic yet.." Shubman was about to argue but Ishan rolled up the mirror.

"Shubman come.. he will come after recovery.." Shaneel said making his brother sit in car, Tendulkar siblings long gone "till when di.. why do I feel like he is ignoring it.." Shaneel sighed "no Shubi.. may be he need some more time.." she was abruptly cut off by her brother.

"No di.. there is no time left.. T20 WC is coming and BCCI is having many options.. they will easily replace Ishan if does not make any presence now.. I am afraid di.. I want him to play.." his head hit the seat, never thought that after a great night he will be this tensed. 

Shubman was right, Ishan has not played a single match by IPL, after a time he stopped asking Ishan , a fight of them turned very dirty , he still feel anger.

"what you mean Ishan.. no mantle fatigue can be this long.. why are you not coming back ? or.." Ishan glared at him "or what ? ha or what Shubman.. " and may be Shubman should have stopped his tongue "Or people are right , you are making yourself rest so can play in IPL.." 

Ishan did not reply nor he left the dinner they all were having , he just simply eat his food. After that evening he feared Ishan might distance him, but nothing like this happened, they kept meeting as much as possible, he never denied.