mama told you " don't reply to him"

"okay so everybody is here..?" Rohit asked , the captain of Indian cricket team. They were here for a week practice camp at NCA in Bengaluru . "no bhai(brother), Subhman , Ishan and Rishabh are not here yet.. they are on the way.... " Jaspreet informed and Virat smirked at Rohit's face expressions .  "who let them come together in same cab!" Rohit sighed just as Surya was about to open his mouth , a grumbling Ishan came from entrance. 

"Hii.. guys..., but i have to go right now , imma not in mood , i will be back after freshening up..." and now everyone looked at Ishan's back who was going upstairs.  "whooo we didn't even said anything " Rahul muttered and Yuzi asked a sensible question " wait  wait ... where is his luggage.. ?" and soon they saw Subhman placing luggage in lobby of academy, kicking a laughing Rishabh "help me out you fucker.." Subhman said and Rishabh laughed while following him out. 

"here it is yuzi.." Kuldeep said , "whooo Ishan is sassy though.." and every cracked up , excited to watch the drama. "hey Subhman what's up bro .." Hardik asked , a smile on his lips . " fuck you baby.." Subhman muttered noticing that Ishan is not there . "Hardik bhaiya... you don't know what happened today..." ever mischievous  Rishabh remarked trying to spill the tea but before he could , Subhman kicked him "can you first help me to carry this luggage to room , Rishu " but curious Surya came forward "let me help you Subhi , Rishu you go to your room " and they both nodded . 

 "bhai you won't believe it but Ishan straight forward denied kiss to Subhman .." Rishu explained, "what's the big deal Rishu , every time compiling is not necessary" Rahul said being the most sane , sometime . "yeah , but its about Subh and Ishan , they never deny .." Rohit exclaimed "yes and didn't you see Ishan's mood , he was kind of sulking.." Kuldeep said. 

"well Rishu explain it all .." " but i don't know bhai , Subhman was trying to coax Ishan whole ride but ...." harry cut him mid off "but Ishan being the princess , he is ... didn't changed his mood .." and everyone looked at him , like he has grown horns . "what , why you all looking at me ...?" harry said feeling nervous. "Hardik we know that Subhi love Ishan a little bit extra .." now everyone turned their eyes at Rahul "ok.. chill guys .. most , Subhi loves him most but still calling him princess ...?" and harry started " what guys , i am telling truth .. Subhi calls him princess .. i have heard it from my own ears .." as Jadeja was about to interrupt , Virat spoke "oh yeah, i got it guys as Subhman is called the prince of India so his partner be the princess...easy " and everyone ohhed digesting the fact , "umm Virat bhai, Subhi don't call him the prince's princess ... Ishan is daddy's princess" Rishu dropped the bomb and Rahul choked on air . 

"wait when did Mr. Kishan started to care for Ishan as his daughter.." Jassi said , the native one and this time harry smacked him . whole ICT members present there was staring at Rishu and harry now .  "how do you both know these things..." Virat asked and Rohit facepalmed , he was having big concerns "look guys let's not tell this to our wives or girlfriends... others we would be in some serious problems..." and everyone quickly nodded.

"Ishu baby... baby ..." Subhman whined , following Ishan in the room , "at least tell me what's the problem baby ... can you please enlighten me ..." and that was where Subhman fucked up if he can. Ishan turned around "ohh the prince here needs enlightenment ... as he is soo innocent .." and Subhman gulped at the intensity. 

Subhman was sitting at the bed when Ishan went to bathroom but the door was not locked so Subhman once again tried his luck and entered in the shower , his chest touching Ishan's back .

Subhman just caged Ishan's small frame , under the shower , he kissed Ishan's shoulder blades, then sucking on his nape and Ishan bit his lips , his dick rubbing on the wall between Ishan's asscheeks . before Subh could rub again , Ishan turned and both hissed as their erections touched , "do you want me to do something daddy ..." Ishan asked , his innocent hooded eyes meeting Subhman's dark ones , who nodded and sucked in a deep breath when Ishan encircled his hand around his shaft, stroking his length slowly.