Last chapter - Reunited!!

Last Chapter - Reunited..

( Stay tune for another book! ( One Direction )).... :D

WARNING : IF YOU ARE A BELIEBER, I PREFER YOU TO SKIP JUSTIN NAUGHTY SCENE.. DONT KILL ME AS I ALREADY WARN YOU.. THANKS AND ENJOY THE LAST CHAP!

~ HAVE A NICE DAY! :D ~

********Jessica's POV*******

I startled on my sleep and wake up... I was sleeping on Niall shoulder! Hold on! I dont have any feeling for him.. I take him as my brother same with another 3... That curly haired, i dont know what is his status to me and i clearly dont want to know.." Hey you have wake up! Sleep well? You talk in your sleep..." ... Oh no.. What did i said! I'm dying hoping i didn't something embarassed.. " Shit. What did i said? " i ask niall while rubbing my eyes and look at my seatbelt was already buckle.. " Nothing embarassed.. No worries. " Niall said with a worry tone..

I was still thinking about the show.. I think i will do it for... Well for Niall! " Niall.." I said and Niall quickly look at me. " I'm so sorry for slapping you. And i think i will go to the show for you ". I said with a smile.. He smile back and replied its okey to me.. The plane smoothly landed and i tiptoed to take my bag but failed.. Well, when you think you short, believe me, i'm shorter. " Need help? " Zayn take my backpack and hand to me. I hum thank you and was about to exit of the plane for fresh air but somebody caught my arm and pull me inside.

It was Niall. " Okey guys, gather round and listen.. Our show will held at 8pm until 11 or 12pm by the latest.. Now listen, Australia was crowded now and all hotel was full. Except one. But it got only 3 more left rooms. Zayn with Louis, Harry and Jessica, me and li----".. I cut Niall's word.. " Niall... You know right that-----" ... But unfortunately, Niall cut ME now. " I know...i know jess.. But i think it's time for you to know the truth.. It was all plan by Caroline! " by the time niall stop for breath, Harry went out of the circle and my sight went down. What does niall mean by plan up? "

Niall held his phone up and all eyes were on me now.. ' we did it.. I did it.. I finally crush Harry's relationship with that b!tch.. She didn't deserve Harry. Thank you for the plan Tom.. I love you too babe.. Tomorrow----' the tape was cut and tears rolled down my cheek non-stop... What did i do! I was suppose to trust Harry ! Not believing Caroline really did that! " i dont need to explain to you more and i suppose you get my message now? Harry been talking on his sleep for the last week.. You were crying on your phone that night. I know you didn't cry just because of your mom but also because Harry right? " Niall stop talking and i started to sob.. I can't look at nobody now.. I feel so guilty to Harry. I need to apologise today..

Niall hug me and so did the boys... " come on jessica, i know your not weak. Show me your true colour and save your man! " .. Niall pat my shoulder and i nod. " T-thank you ni-nialler.." I stutter and still crying.. We exit the plane and head to bus.

* At hotel, inside rooms *

I walk inside the room and my eye caught Harry was upacking his clothes.. I was going to get Harry back.. I let go of my bag and hold Harry's cold hand. " Harry i'm so sorry.. It's okey if you don't forgive me but i want you to know i still love you. " Harry stop unpacking but still wasn't looking at me.. He swing his arm and get out of the room leaving me there.. Tears roll down my cheek .. He doesn't love me anymore.. I was so stupid to believe in that night.. It was my biggest mistake of my life. I started to unpack and getting ready for the show.. I think i need Jenna's phone for my plan this time..

* 2 hours before the show *

* HARRY'S POV *

They were practicing and i will be practicing after this. But now, i was busy for my plan. The video was all ready.. I hope this will wor-----. " JESSICA COME PRACTICE THE DANCERS WERE CROWDED! " Louis were shouting and i enter the stage.. With jenna. She's my everything. She know everything. The dancers were everywhere and the boys where at the audience seats. Niall raise his thumb knowing i just plan something. I did the same and started to on the mic. " Thank you for coming guys. Please go backstage for a while.. i will taking some time for my special video for my special boy. The stage was clear and Jenna play the video..