Chapter 23 - Studio-o-o ( Part 2 )

Hey guys! Picture of Tiffany Alvord, the new cast for Jessica is beside! Thankss!

Jessica's POV :

Powder were brush all over my face.. We are super express because Jenna said the boys were interviewed and i need to join. But guess what? I'm late.. I just wear a blue tank top with sweater and leather shorts. When i reach the room, they were about to start but i got in the nick of time so i made it.. I sat next to Harry which is the seat left. The interviewer give Harry a thumbs up and smirk at me.. I look Harry and he didn't look at me back.. Hm...what's going on? " So is this your new bird? " the interviewer ask and he speaks with British accent.. They were all the same except me and Niall..

Louis laugh hard after the interviewer ask about the bird thing. So did the boys especially Harry.." What do you mean by bird? " i ask Harry but he replied nothing..

After a few questions, Cole ( interviewer ) ask me.. " So jessica! A fresh singer! Nice! Twitter were buzzin because of you and is it true that you were the cover girl for the newest issue? " he ask me and the camera leans.. I don't really bother about the camera because i was used to it. " Yup! That is so true! Stay tune guys! " i snap my finger at the camera and wink at the same time.. After that, just a few basic questions and after that, Cole ask is it true that Harry and I were dating. I look at Harry and he nodded .. Everyone went 'wow' even the cameramen! " I'm not sure i can open twitter anymore! ".. It was true right! If tweets can do my they really mention like ' i'm gonna kill you immediately! ' i'm sure i'll be dead long time ago.

The interview was done after an hour later.. We were knackered! But Rick said we needed to sing the Kiss You so we did.. It was 4 or something and Rick decided to let the video for this song to be simple so people don't get shock of me. I remembered the lyrics..It wasn't much because everyone get parts so mine were pretty easy.. I like the lyrics so much! It's describe me much! I change clothes for the 3rd time now and i change immediately into another person! I wear a short leather skirt, with tight black leggings and just a normal T-Shirt that says ' Kiss Me '... I guess that shirt was design special for the music video. I got some eyeliner, mascara and RED lipstick.. Now i look a lot like Taylor Swift.. Jenna said that i need the lipstick because i will kiss somebody later! Eww.. Nobody want's to be kiss by me..

I enter the glass studio and the boys were already there..I hug Jenna and thank her for everything.. I went back to the boys Harry were looking at me all the time! " So, are we ready? Do i look bad enough? " i ask and Rick laughs.. " Okey boys and girl! Listen! For this shoot, we management want you to sing clearly! Do some action and Simon ask for the video to be a little bit of fun so here's my idea. If you sing, you move. If you don't sing, don't move.. How's that? " we all nodded .. It sounds pretty excited actually because this is my first shoot ever so who wouldn't jump?

And the music goes on and i got carried by...i sing the note perfectly so did the boys! They were heaven in voices! It makes perfect pitch when we all sing together! ( sorry i didn't write lyric and goes detail here ) .. When the last of ' and let me kiss you ' are my part so just like we plan, the light goes off but we still singing and when it was my last part, the light goes on and the boys freeze cause it's not their part, with all my lips on their cheeks...

Actually, i kiss them on cheeks and leave scars on their cheeks.. And soon i hear a ' cut ' and they all breath.. I admit it, i felt like i can't walk because i'm tired! Super extremely tired! And then , Rick congrats us and then he passes me a paper that wrote lyrics all over..." This is your first single song. It's ' I knew you were trouble '.. We design the parts, pitch for you so just get ready and relax.. Come back after 1 day of rest.. Okey? You need to practice for some dance move too with Jenna. I turn to look Jenna and she smile.. It's very power song and BOYS! COME HERE! " he ask the boys to come over the sofas . The boys sit and they all close their eyes..tired much.. " Listen! For Jess new single, we need one of you to be in Jessica's video.. Anyone volunteers? " Zayn lift his hands and Harry didn't! What does that mean! He don't want me anymore? Fine! I can play this game..much better because now, i wasn't pretending to sulk but this is real!

" Alright zayn! Thank you.. You gonna be Jessica's trouble later.." He laughs and we all return back home. When we're on our way home, Harry grab my shoulder and lean to my ears ' are you having a good time? " i groan and just enter the car and sit down quietly..but on my mind were full of trouble! First trouble is ' I Knew You Were Trouble '! Second is Zayn is my trouble! Why didn't harry volunteer himself? I'm so going to sulk now!

I slid on my bed and the apartment were completely silence! Everybody was asleep now and yup! I'm going to sleep too ..

-------------/////--------------/////------------////////-----------//////------

How do you like that? I CHANGE THE CAST! JESSICA COWELL IS NOW TIFFANY ALVORD! Don't know her? Go search on google for some pictures.. So sorry i couldn't be more detail on the lyrics because i hurt my feet a lot for the splits..