Chapter 2 - Coffee on me?

Accidentally In Love.. 

Chapter 2 :- ( EDITED, BUT CAN'T PROMISE IT'S PERFECT! )

----Jessica's POV ----

Was that a dress? I blinked my eyes a few time. Oh gosh! It was so wonderful! I rushed inside and went straight to the dress. It was pale blue in colour. Strapless and a bow was sticked at the top. It's perfect!

But i didn't know when i'm going to wear this. I'm not going to waste any money. So I went out the shop in despair. My head said go and grab it. But my heart says i'm going to waste money because i wouldn't wear it. I'm completely comfortable in my loose shirts.

" You show the lights that stop me, turn to stone-ne-ne, " My phone ringed signing there was a call for me. I saw the caller ID and it was Sky.

" Hello? Sky? Why are you calling? Aren't you supposed to be working?, " i asked because it's her worktime and maybe something had happened.

" Yes, i am working right now! Okay, listen to me carefully, we are going to go partying! Wooohoo!, " Sky screamed and i had to keep my ear away for a second because if not, goodbye hearing!

" Relax now! And please for godsake stop screaming. You know i hate that. Who's party? " There was a silence for awhile. But Sky broke the silence and continued,

" It's Jim's party! Are you shopping now? " Jim was Sky's boyfriend. He's totally a looker but i don't give a fudge because he always talked in a rude way. I tried to tell Sky, but as people said, love in blinding.

" Yeah! How did you know? " I ask her.

" Okey, good! I want you to grab a sexy dress and a high heel now! We have a party tonight! " She's not even answering me. I can definitely said that she was super excited. I know, she's not excited about the party but to met Jim again.

" Okey. See you at house around 5!, " i said jokingly. I can heard her giggles and after that she ended the conversation. I smirked and when back to the ' BlackWhite ' shop again. Now, i do had a cause to buy that dress. I grabbed it and when to heels rack. Wow, they are like, super high but one of them caught my attention. It was also pale blue colour and it was super simple but elegant enough for me. I grabbed both of them and when to the counter to pay. The lady just smiled at me when she saw my items. I don't know why but that smile is really creepy for some reason. I paid immediately because I seriously couldn't stand the sarcasm smile anymore.

I went outside and it was already 4.15 pm. Suddenly, i was so thirsty that I just went on the street until I found a Starbucks. So this is where Sky worked! I decided to check it out, also for a drink.

Sky noticed me and smiled, seeing a number of shopping bags. I went straight to the counter to order a vanilla latte but there was a boy in line. His features were curly hair, broad shoulders and a very tall body. Standing next to him was a blonde boy. He looked musculiar from behind and look twice hotter with the blonde hair. Suddenly, i heard a squeal. And it took me by surprise, it was Sky! What? I dont cared, because i thought she saw a lizard or something, so i grabbed some money on my purse. Sky seemed to have a lil bit of conversation with the boys because i heard Sky giggled.

Oh gosh! Is that Harry Styles and Niall?, " a teenange girl just scream. Ugh, stop it! I hate people screaming! That girl stared intently at the boys in front of me. I gave them a go-and-talk-somewhere-else stared at the girl and the girl stand up from her seat. And i could felt the boys in front of me was in rushed right now. Both of them grabbed their drink and turned around in rushed then suddenly,

Splash!

That boy's coffee flew to my shirt. " Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! Are u alright?, " i freezed at the current spot. 

That curly-haired boy asked me with a concerned face. That blonde boy just stared at my shirt in shocked. Probably overwhelmed by what just happened. I grifted my teeth in anger,

" Excuse me, are you blind? Of course i am not fine! What do you expect me to say? Oh it's okay?, " I screamed at his face. Huh! Served him right in the face! Sky who stood near the counter stood there in a shocked face and expression. I guess it's because she was super shocked because one- i'd never screamed to anyone because i also hate it and two- i never been this mad before. In my whole life.

Because it was a hot coffee! That boy take bunch of tissues and tried to help me cleaned the shirt. I threw his hands away from me and ran off. I was literally crying! Not because i'm weak but it's because the liquid was so hot! It's burning my skin

.

" I'm so sorry!, " i heard the boy said before i heard the door rings and i went straight back to my apartment. Correction - Sky's apartment. I don't even know why but that curly hair and that emerald eyes kept haunting me. Ugh! I hate today.