Chapter 8 - He almost.......

Accidentally In Love..

Chapter 8 :- ( EDITED! )

Today, i'm officially free from the sick hospital foods, nurses, doctors, bed, frame and all of the things that stay on my eyesight for the last days. As they guided me outside, i found myself smiling while sucking the fresh breeze. Harry's Range Rover looked so foreign to me even thought it been just two days.

" You look pale, are you hungry?, " Harry asked me. I smiled at him, he was such a sweet hearted boy. But sometimes, too protective that it overwhelmed me.

" Are you kidding me? I'm starving. Please!, " on the way home, we stopped at McD drive-thru and ordered for lunch. We chatted all the way home, catching up with each other like we didn't see eah toher for years. But as Harry talked to Niall, i can't help but intently examine Harry. It mademe jealous about how perfect he is. His face, eyes nose and mouth are basically a definition of perfection.

" We're home!, " Niall was the first one to greet the house. The boy's cologne was running wild in the house. I can't help but fake a gag to them, and they smiled sheepishly.

We entered the house and i ran straight to my bed. I missed it so much. That hard and stinky hospital bed could never compete with it. Niall was dreaming about a proper dinner out tonight, and using me as the excuse.

" Guys, we have a practice today at 3 to 6. Don't y'all remember?, " Zayn said and a bunch of disappointed sighs heard. " It's okay we can make an order tonight for dinner, don't worry, " i tried to cheered them up and they smiled back.

I went to my room and took a nice and relaxing shower. With my stinky body, it almost felt like i haven't shower for months. I washed my hair with vanilla scented shampoo. Enough with the bath things, once i get out, i quickly slipped in an oversized hoodie with a pale blue shorts. I took seconds to check myself in the mirror. Not so bad, Jessica...

I pouted as i reached the bottom of the stairs, watched as them all ready in good shirts for the practice. My eyes hooked with Harry's green jungle eyes. Not wasting any second, i ran to him and hugged him. My fingers wild playing with his soft brown curls. I didn't realized that i was hugging him too long until Louis faked a cough. " Only Harry? What about us then?, " i cooed an awh at them. I gave them all a massive hug and watched in despair as the car they rode leave my eyesight.

It took minutes to decide what am i going to do while waiting them. I checked the collection of games they had, but they only had fighting and shooting game, which was totally not my thing. I go lower on the drawer, and gasped as i saw a bunch of CDs. My eyes widened as i saw a ring of CDs that written ' Porn '. I throwed it as far as i could from me and decided to watch chickflicks. I put The Notebook and watch for 5 minutes. For the rest of them, i watched them with closed eyes.

~*~

" Jess? Love? Jessica? Wake up, love!, " I felt my shoulder was shaken, so i peeled opened my heavy eyelids. With the loud sounds from television and the lights blinding me, i fighted to wake up and basically wake up.

" What time is it?, " i asked Liam my while rubbing my eyes. I sounded so croaky and raspy with the voice. Liam looked so tired and so does the other. " It's almost 7, " They all moaned, they all very sleepy i could tell easily. " Guys, you look so tired. Why don't we do the dinner another night, okay?, " They all nodded and went to their own bedrooms. I just sat there and watch the news.