Chapter 9 - Shopping trip!

Accidentally In Love.. 

Chapter 9 :- ( EDITED! )

------Jessica POV------

Since i opened my eyes, i realized that Harry wasn't in bed. Where is he? Maybe he's just downstairs. I grabbed my towel and walked to the bathroom for a nice bath. I wore a floral long sleeved blouse and went downstairs. They all woke up already. I went straight to the kitchen to pour some milk since i was real thirsty. " Morning!, " i said to them and received a bunch of them back. They seems emotionless watching the television.

" Guys, i think i want go for a shopping trip. I haven't do that for a while, " They all looking at me and gave me a warm smile. I guessed i take that for a yes? I ran upstairs and get ready for the shopping trip alone. But it's okay! Maybe the boys needed some rest. I made my hair wavy and wear a pale pink dress with light pink heels. There! I looked proper enough. I smiled and strolled downstairs.

" Do you have practice or some kind of rehersal?," I ask weirdly after seeing them wearing shirts and stuff. " You're not thinking we're going to let you go alone, don't you?, " i cheered and fangirled for a second. They all wore normal shirts and pants, but Harry seems to bulge out of them. He was wearing a blue knitted shirt and pair or tight jeans. It's plain but looked effortlessly decent for a boy like him. " Thanks guys! You guys really are mind reader!, " I thanked them while Niall complimented me. " You look stunning! I love you!, " i giggled at Niall's comment. I was just wearing normal outfit. What would Niall said if i wear dress? " Awh! Thank you and i love you too, Nialler!, " We went to the car and i was squished by Liam and Harry. While on the way to the mall, Harry would put big warm hand on my thigh and rub it, giving a friction. I pry his hands off me and he chuckled.

We arrived and to make sure Niall doesnt moaning about starving, we went to McDonald and ate some fast food. I went to the makeover shop, shoes shop and even TipTop. I bought a 2 pair of heels and 3 loose shirts, 3 colorful shorts and other important stuff to avoid me naked at home. Who would want to see? That's right, nobody!

When we stopped in front of the shop 'Ladress' ( completely fictional! ) that sell dresses. I was addicted once i stepped in it. They gave me numerous dresses, asking me to try them one by one. But i guessed, they never went shopping for a girl before because they choosed completely out of my taste or any other girl. Too big, too fit, too sparkly, too long, too short. But after a lot of fights, i found 3 masterpiece dresses on my hands and now, for the trying.

The first one, Niall choose that and it was too long that i might tripped myself. I didn't have long legs like those models and i could say i was pretty short to become like them. It was lovely with the pale green colour, but i could hurt myself if i walk with that, so out of the list.

Next one was from Louis, and he suggested a very open dress. Too much flesh showing so i quickly slipped out of it. I don't want to be labelled as a slut who wear tight dress, running around with the boys.

And the last one, was from Harry. It was dark blue, the fabric was cold and very comfortable. The strap was in satin and there was a cute bow at the stomach. It was a little bit tight, but not too much for my liking. It was perfect indeed and i was suprised he could choose such a perfect dress like this. The skin-hugging fabric was flowing to mythights and stop before it could reach my ankles. It wasn't too short and too long like Niall's. I've been thinking long enough, not bothering what's happening outside.

" Guys, ilooked ugly with these. And Harry, your dress are way too high in price. I can't afford it, " i said, my tone was dead by the end. It was a lovely dress and i started to grow with it, but i got no money. It was 4 digits dress, coming fastly to 5.

"  Argh! I don't care about the price. I could pay it for you if you like it. Just show to us first, babe!, " Harry said, earning a few 'yeahs' from the boys. Right, they wanted me to show it.

With trembling knees and bited lips, i slowly walked and pushed the curtains out of my way, showing my sillhoutte to the boys. Their boring faces and emotions was soon replaced by 'o' mouth and eyes almost balled out.

" Holy... " Niall commented.

" Hmmm... " was the sound that came out of Harry's mouth. I couldn't figured out if it was a thinking hmm or a ohmigod-you-are-so-delicous-in-that-tight-dress hmm. All eyes wildly exploring my body as i nervously twiddled my thumbs. I hope they're not thinking other thing.

" I pay for it, " Harry said, already standing up. But i warned him.

" No, i don't you to, "

" Why not?, "

" B-Because... urm... I-I don't even like the dress?, " i mentally slapped myself across the face. If only i could be more convincing. I don't want him to pay for it because that would make me felt i owed him. And i really hate that kind of feeling.

" You know what? You are the most horrible liar i've ever met. But yet the most sexy... " Harold Styles and his pick-up lines. How can he was born with such a handsome face that could melt anyone's heart away with just one simple eyes-to-eyes? Breaking the awkward moment, i went to the changing room once again and strip off, mind still running with thousands of questions. His glares was burning with so much heat of passion and lust. It drove me crazy sometimes.

~*~

" Do you do that so you could ask me to do anything to you?, " i ask slowly to Harry, which was leaning to the counter and watched as i wash the dishes.

" Do what?, " he ask, acting all innocent.

" Pay the dress so you could make me feel owing you?, " suddenly, his strong arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him. So close that i could feel his hot breath fanning against my neck. I bited my lips, not allowing any sounds of pleasure to him. But then, a soft mewl escaped my lips as he kept on brushing his lips on my sensative skin on my neck. I could feel his eyes on me, a smirk in his corner of his mouth.

" Maybe, " he asked, and i could feel his breaths become uneven and his chest was rasising uncontrollably.

" F*ck, you're so hot and sexy, " he said and all i know after that was he was gone from my body, exited the kitchen. He leaved me dumbfounded with his sudden intense actions. Maybe he got carried away with his lust. Shrugging about it, i continue to wash the dishes until midnight came.