Chapter 10 - Embarrassed

Accidentally In Love

Chapter 10 : ( ON PROGRESS )

I wake up and saw a mass of curls scattered on the white pillow next to me. Yup, that's Harry. I don't know why but he seems so innocent while sleeping that i couldn't help but running my hand through his curls and playing with them. Those are really soft and gorgeous. Harry seems to be having a good time sleeping so I didn't wake him up. I stand up and before making my way to the bathroom for a proper bath, i bent down and leave a kiss on his cheeks.

" I can get use to this! " i chuckled when he said that, but blushing at the same time knowing that caught me red handed for kissing him. We both stare at each other and i raise my eyebrow, knowing exactly what he mean. Before he get the chance to hold any part of me, i slide and run to the bathroom and open the door before stepping into it and next, locking it. Finally, for the first time i win. I get the bathroom first in the morning. " Jess? Open up, babe! " my hands reluctantly grab the handle and open it.

I open the door and froze. Liam, Harry, Louis, Niall and Zayn are in front of me. 5 pairs of familiar eyes slowly rake all over my body from my toes to my messy bun. I could definitely see their eyes darken in lust but it's like, snap and then it's gone.

" Ugh, talk? Like hello! I'm trying to have a shower over'ere! " I look down in embarassment.

" Uh, yes, of course love. We just wanted to tell you that we'll be having a practice today at the studio. So do you want to come with us or just chillin' at home? " my thumb and index finger hug my chin, while i pretend to have a heavy thought. I know exactly what i want but i was just teasing them.

" Of course! "

After having a nice shower, i run to my room and locked the door, unless you want to get peek. If you know what i mean. I didn't waste any of my time with makeups, because i believe in natural beauty aand i also believe that they just ruin your face, and when you realize about it, you'll find yourself hoping you listen to me today. I smile in the mirror and after a few poses with my already dry hair, i turn my back around, grabbing the dress. But i was grabbing air, because my dress wasn't there. It took a few minutes to solve the problem and track down the thief.

" Harry Edward Styles, if you don't put my dress right on my bed in this second, i swear i'll smear my mac lipstick  I shout and the whole house can hear it...Harry went by my room and he IS holding my dress.. i snatch before he could even talk and wear the dress...It look great on me...It's on my knee level and strapless....Awesome day is approaching!

We enter the car and i sneak between Liam and Niall...I usually seat with Harry but i going to pretend that i'm mad with him...The car went silence halfway then suddenly, Harry says " Somebody is maadd" rhyme with the 'mad' word... I turn back and says " Yeah, because some idiot grab my dress and made jokes at me all the time " and facing front again....The car went silence again until we arrive at a HUGE studio....

30 minutes later***

I gave them 'thumbs up' signal when they are practicing...Well, this is boring so i decided to go for a walk around the studio...I open a door and there stands a big white piano...Did i ever told you that i am really good at piano? I glide right and left and there was nobody there so i decided to try ' Titanium' by David Guetta ft Sia...That song was high-pitched song but i like it so much so i try it...I open the piano and play it...

'I'm bulletproof , nothing to lose, fire away fire away 

Ricochet, you take your aim, fire away fire away

You shoot me down but I won't fall , I am TITANIUMMM, 

I am TITANIUM..........

I keep singing and my hand keep hitting the piano key. Yup, i fallen for the song ...and to my greatest shock, i hit the high pitch note PERFECTLY!

Stone hard, machine guns, firing at the ones who runn, 

Stone hard, thus bulletproof glass-as-as-as...i scream and the whole studio could hear it i think....

I have fallen deeply for a while... ' I am Titanium!!!' I ended the song perfect and smile to myself because a can take the song perfectly...i close the piano cover and SHIZ! The boys were sitting at the audience seat and clap their hands....I went CRAZILY blush...." How long have you been there?" I ask with a sweet voice of myself...." We through the whole song...You seems like an angel with that white dress and the white piano...I cant take that song but you did..." Harry seems to be daydreaming while talking

" Harry enough...!! Your making her blush crazily! Look at her cheeks!" I went hot burn and look away..." Can we go home now? Pretty plis?" I ask them on the stage and they agreed but still talking about my blushing cheeks...When I wanted to get down from the stage , i success but when Harry skipping through the stair, i don't know how he tripped and fall on me...Everyone was watching and suddenly, he did the most ordinary thing,

He kiss me!

I felt butterflies on my stomach and my feeling went crazy, I didn't kiss back! I push him away and run outside the studio and get a cab and went home..This is all wrong! I went to London because i wanna forget my boyfriend but,I think Harry have falling for me....Oh no..what should i do?

I arrive at home and give the driver the money...i went straight to my bedroom and cried, and i remember everything about Andrew ( My ex ) ... And he destroy my heart! With the same tragedy! Almost tripped , on top of me , trying to kiss me, and stupidly, i kiss that whore back...that was one of the huge mistakes that i made.....

Suddenly, there was a knock on my door, maybe i was crying too much until i didn't realize the boy was home..i went to the door and it stood Louis over there...I don't know how i started but i end by telling Louis about Andrew and everything!

" you should talk to Harry, he wasn't eating like you...maybe he was wrecked but try to apologize him....everyone made mistake...do you want me to call him?" Louis asked me...i nodded my head...Maybe Louis right, maybe i needed to apologize Harry, its okey...

Harry went in my room and seat beside me and he apologize to me for his attitude at the evening...We went laughing and joking and gaming all way long until 2 morning...He went straight to his bed kissed my cheeks..." You really liked to kiss people didn't you? ..i pecked his lips and...Yup, he went away with blush.. Event in the dark, i can see him blushing....Hihihhhhihihi..Suddenly, my phone went ringing, "who is calling me at this time?"

********************** 

Who called Jess? What if anything happens? Find out on the next chapter :D

P/S : Thanks for reading! Vote and comment please!