Chapter 11 - NOT Funny Prank

Accidently In Love..

Chapter 11 :-

I pick up my phone and look at the caller ID, i shock and rip the answer button....It was from Skyler!! I am so excited to hear her voice again! It's been years! Nope months! Wait! Its just a few days but honestly, i miss her so much

I walk downstairs to kitchen to talk to her because not wanting to wake up the boys with my excited voice...i go to the kitchen and start talking and throwing so many questions and her, and she did the same...

"How your engage doing? Are you okey without me? Has Jim move over to your apartment yet? " i ask all in one breath...Wow..excited much??

" OMG Jessicaa!! I miss you girl so muchh! My engage just yesterday, yup pretty late but it's okey...Jim just move 2 days ago...He is sleeping now.." Skyler suddenly talk to me in whispers...Owh..i know..Sky doesn't want to wake up his ' cute ' darling...Like , EWWW

Now, it's time to me tell her everything...She doesn't get One Direction band too much so i think i can handle her excitedness..." Hey Sky, You will NEVER believe where do i sleep everynight and who inside the house nowww!!! " I press ' NEVER ' means like EVER!

'Taylor Lautner? ...Silence....OH NO! ROBERT PATTINSON? She scream out of the top lung and for a while, i cant hear...seriously.....

" Stop screaming..PLEASE! And you guess it wrong..My father was a rich man now! I slept in a mansion! And my father work as a management for ONE FREAKING DIRECTION! " Now, I'm the one who screaming...God...fangirling...

" Wow! Incredible! So you hook up with Harry Styles?.... There was a silence..WAIT! How does she know it?

" How do you know? And no..i haven't hook up with any ... Its just Harry said to me that he loves me but i don't------------"

Suddenly, i feel like something pass by my back so i quickly glance but there was nobody !! I started to sweat because a had phobia about being pranked or scared extremely..." Hello? Jess? Are your still there?" Sky voice on the phone still on but i was so scared, i look at the living room...It was dark because i didn't open the light...

" Yeah? Where do we stop? Sorry i though someth------------"

I am officially froze...i saw a white GHOST with long hair at the living room waving at me..CHEESE AND SPRINKLES THESE ARE NOT HAPPENIN!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....i scream SO SO loud that you can still hear me if your at the second block away...I drop my phone on the floor and it smashed into pieces...All of the boys woke up by my scream and they rush downstair and of course, they see me extremely shaky, AND ON THE FLOOR...Yup, i fell down...i just blackout for about 5 seconds and my heart beat NEVER been faster than this moment...Am i going to die?

" HARRY WHAT ARE YOU DOING? THIS AREN'T FUNNY ANYMORE! YOU CAN MAKE HER HAVING HEART ATTACK!" Louis scream at Harry...Yup, it was Harry who prank me but i guess, it all turn out to be serious because i look COMPLETELY dead person...

Pale and shaky...Liam put my head on his lap and put his huge hands on my chest...

" Her heart beat was faster than normal, i mean REALLY fast... Are you okey Love?"

I nod my head because i have no word to say...shock much?

Zayn guild me to my bedroom and put me on the bed..I started to over it but, My dearest Harry, YOU ARE SO SO SO DONE BY TOMORROW!" Zayn started to sing to me and he got an amazing voice....i hug him and drifted to sleep...in Zayn hands..

----Zayn's POV ----

I guild her to her room because she could LOST in this situation...She is completely fragile and weak now...So i put her on her bed and sing to her...Her small COLD hands touch my skin and giving me shiver...Does she get like power? She hug me and she drifted to sleep..

The boys went in slowly and Harry looks like NEVER been that guilty before...'Shhh , Im here ' i whisper to her when she started to shake again..." If she sick tomorrow, you are done " I said to Harry and i started to play with her hair...She is like an innocent angel sleeping and the last thing to do is waking her up...so i stand up and went to my room...i cant sleep with Jess because I'm scared I just kick her...Yup, I'm a football player dreamer...