Chapter 6 - Memories came.

Accidentally In Love.. 

Chapter 6 :- ( EDITED! )

Jessica's POV :

" But i said sorry!, " Harry almost yelled to me. Hold on, who spilled their coffee and who get red skin here? Me or him? I'm the one that should be yelling here!

" No need to yell, spiller! I'm still able to hear you crystal clear!, " I let out a frustrated grunt. Excuse me, he spilled coffee on me and he's mad at me? Wow, never seen someone so smart like him before.

"Alright, alright you two knock it off. Jess, Harry already did apologize. Now, don't be mean. Now let's go and eat. Jess come and help me, " Dad can be serious sometimes so i just followed dad to kitchen to prepared the dinner without any protest. I didn't talk to him much lately. And now i need to reminded him about something real important.

" Dad, i don't want the boys to talk anything about my past boyfriend. And anything about relationship and you know one of the main reason i came here is to forget him, " Dad nodded. I felt a sudden wave of guiltiness came crashing down my body. He did nothing and i'm warning him with such a high voice.

" Dad?, " i asked, as slowest as i can.

" Yeah, Jess?. "

" I just want to say thank you for the laptop. Thank you, and you don't have to buy anything for me. I mean, the house was more than enough for me. And sorry for being rude, " he nodded and smiled at me, so i smiled back at him politely. We carried the dinner to the table and sat down.

 We all ate in an awkward silence and i could see Harry's eye keep glaring at me. He kept watching me eating like it was an amusing thing to watch. I kept my head down, trying as best to be polite with these guys. But they didn't talk much, making me labelled them as awkward. Sorry not sorry.

The awkward silence broke when Niall's phone whistled. He took the phone from his pocket and read it alone. There was a smile in his face and Zayn slowly sneaked behind him. He was the first one who spread it, saying " Wohoo! A chick messaged Niall!, " please don't start this conversation. Everybody kept asking Niall about who was it.

"Is she a hottie?

"Where she work? 

"How old is she? Make sure she is not too old for you!

In only 1 minute  the table started to become noisy. And my mind running marathon with his face, his lines and his touches. Oh god, the memories. Dad weared a panic face looking at me, who had both hands closing my ears. I don't want to hear it. I can't.

" Knock it off, boys!, " My dad broke the noise. The boys sign and said sorry. It might be over but the memories still didn't stopped haunting me. I could feel the hot and salty tears rolled down my cheeks.

Then , Harry said again, " Always use protection, Niall. We don't want Niall Jr. running around this home."

Having enough of it, I slide from the chair and stood up with every pair of eyes watching over me. " I lost my appetite, " I said running and my tears becoming heavier and it dropped and soon, my barricade broke. I was sobbing while walking upstairs and i'm sure everyone could hear every sniffled. I walked into my room and slammed the door.

They did it. And now the memory came flooding my mind. I cried at the corner of my room, almost choking myself with the tears. And before i know it, i was inconcious alone at the dark corner and unfrotunately, alone.

~*~ AN ~*~

Sorry so much if it was short... And hope u enjoy it.. :D... message meee