Chapter 4 - Fantastic Flight!

Accidentally In Love.. 

Chapter 4 :- ( EDITED, BUT CAN'T PROMISE IT'S PERFECT! )

------Jessica's POV-------

" Knock it off , Sky!, " Sky was trying to wake me up but ended up failing miserably. Oh c'mon! I get up  myself! Just 10 more minutes okey!

' You show the light that stop me , turn to stone-ne-ne, ' My phone ringed. Ugh, can't a person get a nice sleep over here? My hand groped on the nightstand next to the bed, trying to find the goddarn phone. Once i got it, my eyes took a seconds to adjust with the lights. It was from an unknown number. Who called me this early?

" Hello? Who is this?, " i asked with a my beautiful morning voice. Not meant to not be serious, but trust me, i got loads of prank call lately. And i'm tired of it.

" Jessica. It's dad. Yup. Your dad. Listen to me, i want you to pack your things now because you got a flight to catch 2 hours from now! Your coming to live with me at London! Your friend tell me last night about your problem. Sue? Sam? I don't remember her name. Just start packing now or you will miss your flight! ".

My mouth was wide open. Not knowing what to say. But before i could say anything, i heard the familiar beep, signing he cut the conversation. First of all, how does my father afforded a flight ticket while he had no job? Well that was 3 years ago. And what the hell is he doing at London?! Well, i thought  i needed to go because first, i had no more home either than this and by the way, i got a lot of questions to ask dad. Plus, London is inside my list before i died. I thought again, why blow up this chance? But anyway, i got to thank Sky. Because to be honest, i never had the guts to call dad.

I ran outside and give her the best hug i could. " Welcome, honey. Go and pack now, or you'll miss the amazing flight!, " I'm literally crying and sobbing myself. She soothed away the tears. " I'm going to miss you so much, Sky. I mean it. I wish you a happy married life. And thank you for everything! For being my friend through madness and the meanness we had. The food, the bed. I love you!, " i said as i hugged her one more time. I ended up getting her to pack to me, because i barely found air to breath due to the sobs. I can't believe this. After all that we've been through, it's unbelievable she's still here, with me. But now, this road splitted and we both followed the path, alone.

Sky send me to the airport and we hugged for a thousand times. It's harder than it seemed to say goodbye to her. And the tears rolled again down my cheeks. " Skyler, i would like to say thank you again, for calling my dad. Seriously, i never thought you would do it to me, " i sobbed, wiping a single tear away.

" S'okay. Oh gosh, stop crying please! Now you get me crying too. I know you're a wimp and you're not going to sleep until your head become light, so i get it all straighten for you, " she said, now sobbing too. We laughed, seeing how easily we can get emotional.

" So what are your plane number? It should be boarding shortly, " Sky ask while wiping away the tears. I wiped mine too, and it stop flowed.

" I don't know. It's completely different from the other plane number, maybe we should ask the lady over there " i said, fingered to the lady over the counter. We walked to her, she shoot us a friendly smile before asking if she could help us anything.

"Excuse me, where is this plane ? We cant find it.." She smiled before taking a look at my ticket. Her smile grows wider as she explained,

" It's a private jet miss! The door is at the front. Enjoy your flight!, " The lady said. She was a totaly polite girl. We both walked to the door as directed before coming to a sudden halt.

Like, wow. The first thing i'm going to ask my father is what does he do for living? Seriously, i don't think a man like him own a private jet. But it was 3 years ago and it makes a complete sense if he was a succesful bisnessman or a boss. After a hug, I walked through the boarding door while waving to Sky. Still the dissapointment didn't leave my heart. I wished i had enough money to bought another ticket for her. It's like my half live gone.

After finding my seat, i found that this plane is super comfy. I silently thanked dad. I started to think much more about dad. Does his face changed? Is he like super rich now? What is he doing? Does he married? But all i know was, i'm super excited to meet him again. Even though he was a complete bloke a few years ago, but he's still my father one way or another. With all the thoughts running like hell, my eyelids started to become heavier and i soon drifted to sleep. No more Skyler to save you Jess. It's just you and your dad. A new beginning for me.