Towards Bliss

Jungkook rushed into Jin's home, his heart pounding with adrenaline from the intense confrontation with Daejung and his forces

As he reached he found Jimin sitting on the couch, tears streaming down his face, his body trembling with relief and fear.

"Jimin"
Jungkook called softly dropping to his knees infront of him.

Jimin looked down at him more tears stream down to his face as he made grabby hands at Jungkook crying hard.

"Shh shh don't cry I am here my angel" Jungkook whispered enveloping him in a tight embrace as he sat beside him.

Jimin clung to him desperately burying his face in Jungkook's chest as he sobbed.

"Hyung I thought something will happen to you. I was so scared" he choked out between sobs.

Jungkook gently lifted Jimin's chin his eyes filled with tenderness and concern.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that baby. But I'm here now and I'll always protect you. You're safe with me."

"Everything is okay now hmm?"

Jimin nodded his tears still flowing but his heart gradually calming in Jungkook's comforting embrace.

"I love you hyung. Thank you for saving me" he murmured his voice choked with emotion.

Jungkook pressed a soft kiss to Jimin's forehead his own emotions threatening to overwhelm him.

"I love you too my angel. I'll never let anything happen to you again never."

Jin's soothing voice interrupted their tender moment offering a sense of warmth and reassurance.

"I'll take care of lunch. You two should go rest in the bedroom for a while" he said his eyes filled with empathy as he observed their emotional state.

"Let's go baby. You need some rest" Jungkook murmured walking him towards the bedroom with a protective arm around his waist.

Jungkook tenderly placed Jimin on the bed arranging the pillows to support his weary body.

"Here love. Get some rest" Jungkook murmured softly his voice a soothing melody in the quiet of the room. He tucked the blankets around Jimin.

"Thank you hyung" he whispered smiling and reaching out to grasp Jungkook's hand in his own.

Jungkook squeezed Jimin's hand gently
"I'll be right here" he whispered back leaning down to press a tender kiss to Jimin's forehead before settling beside him on the bed.

But after sometime Jimin's eyes caught sight of the bruised and bloodied knuckles on Jungkook's hand evidence of the fierce battle he had fought to rescue him.

Panic surged through Jimin's veins his heart wrenching at the sight of his beloved injured.

"Hyung your hand..." Jimin's voice trembled with concern as tears welled up in his eyes his hands reaching out to gently cradle Jungkook's injured hand.