I think I like him

Jungkook's bedroom

Jungkook's bedroom

Morning 5am 2 figures sleeping peacefully on each other's each with Jungkook's face hidden on jimin's neck.

Jungkook woke up and saw jimin near him and he realise what happened last night.

Last night

Jungkook was sleeping on bed and jimin on the ground though jimin was sleeping peacefully but it made him feel restless so he lifted jimin in his arms and put him gently down on the bed and decided to sleep on couch but suddenly Jimin began to stir in his sleep and cried for help. Jungkook knew he was having some nightmare so he hug him and said "it's ok you are safe jimin calm down you are safe it's ok" and patted his head. After jimin slept he decided to go to couch but felt too tired and slept near him.

End of last night incident

So here they are now.

Jungkook softly touch his cheeks smiling and said "you are really so cute and beautiful".

Suddenly jimin opened his eyes and they both got shocked especially jimin.

Jimin saw he was in his master's bed and thought maybe that it was his fault and began to apologise "I am sorry master I am so sorry" making Jungkook confuse.

"What are you sorry for?" he asked.

"I might have sleep walk during night and came here I am sorry I disturbed you" jimin said.

This make Jungkook laugh and thought "oh how cute and innocent you are jimin you didn't even doubt me who tried to rape you but instead you are blaming yourself".

But instead of telling him the truth he decided to play with him a little. So he slowly hovered over jimin who panicked.

"Don't get panic I won't do anything with you but I want to know something" Jungkook whispered.

"What is it" jimin asked.

"Do you always walk in your sleep " he asked.
Jimin shake his head in no.