Sinful Desire

Jungkook and jimin reached home around 10pm and as soon as they entered jungkook picked him up in his arms making jimin shock.

"Hyung what are you doing"- jimin asked.

"I have something more to give you baby"- jungkook said in a deep voice making jimin shiver run down his spine.

Jungkook smile and as they entered the room he throws jimin on the bed who's breathe hitched looking at how hot jungkook is looking right now.

"What more gift hyung"- jimin asked nervously.

Jungkook smirked and opened his shirt leaving himself half naked and slowly hovered over jimin. While jimin eyes went wide looking at jungkook's naked body for the first time. His tattooed arm, defined abs hard chest, big muscles.

Jungkook smirked looking at jimin who was looking at his body with red cheeks.

"Are you loving the view baby?"- jungkook asked in his deep sexy voice going close to jimin's face.

Jimin realized he was shamelessly looking at his body so he looked away making jungkook laugh.

"Well you can look at me baby I am all yours"- jungkook said lifting his chin who just looked at him shyly.

Oh how jungkook loves his shy face. Knowing he is the reason of that shyness.

Jungkook smiled and took jimin's hand wrapping them around his neck and got closer to his face.

"Your last gift is my kiss baby"- jungkook said and smashed there lips together.

Jungkook kissed him with so much love getting between his legs and pressing his weight on him slightly but not with much pressure to not crush his small baby

He nibbled on his lower lip and then bit it entering his tongue in his craven tasting every corner of his mouth. Jimin pulled more closer and kissing him more hard. There tongue were dancing together mixing there saliva getting drunk in each others mouths.

Jungkook pulled away from the kiss and then attacked his neck leaving wet kisses all over his neck then biting there and then sucking to leave new pair of hickeys.

"Ahh" jimin moaned when jungkook slowly started to grind on him.

Jungkook smirked and continued to give more kisses and hickeys on his neck and grinding more.

"Ahh...hy..ung..ahh" jimin moaned loudly when jungkook started to grind more hard and biting more deeply on his neck.

Jungkook wanted to continue more. To completely wreck his baby under him. To make love with him whole night. To make him moan his name more louder. To make jimin his. He is already getting hard by jimin's sinful moans.

He wants nothing else but to rip every clothes from jimin body and kiss every corner of his body. To leave mark all over his smooth body. To cum hard inside him. But he can't he knows that jimin is not ready yet and he shouldn't force him for anything. Jimin is a virgin and he is not going to do anything unless jimin is ready.