Love making (M)

MATURED CONTENT AHEAD

THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS OF SMUT

SO IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE YOU CAN SKIP THE CHAPTER

Jungkook came out of the bathroom closing the door behind and went towards their bed.

He placed jimin gently on the bed while setting himself between his legs. Giving kisses from his lips to his jaw and then went to his neck licking the smooth pale skin biting it softly and sucking then again kissing the marks he created.

Jimin whimpers under him squeezing the bedsheet with his small hands. Jungkook stopped his artwork and stare at his love under him to see how his cheeks were red and lips were bruised from his pleasurable torture.

He also saw how Jimin's past marks and bruises has healed completely from his body because of applying ointment daily. So he can clearly see the pure white smooth body of him. Just perfect.

"Baby" Jungkook called softly caressing his cheek.

"Hmm" Jimin replied blinking his eyes cutely.

"It will be difficult for me to stop now but if you are not comfortable and wants to stop in the middle just tell me okay I will stop immediately" Jungkook said with concerned voice.

"I will be fine hyung. I know you will make me feel love only" Jimin said with his cute and beautiful eye smile.

"Of course baby" Jungkook said and began to kiss his whole face not leaving any inch. His left hand slowly going down and began stoking the smaller dick who's breath hitched by the sudden contact of the hand.

"Ahh.. Hyung" Jimin moaned when jungkook began to suck one of his nipple and pinching the other with his hand while still stroking his dick.

"Hyu..hyung" Jimin cried and jungkook went to face level halting his work.

"What happen baby?" jungkook asked worriedly. Did he do something wrong. Or is jimin going to have a panic attack. Heck he doesn't want to hurt the small boy under him.

"Wei..weird" Jimin whimpered pointing to his dick making Jungkook chuckle at his cuteness.

"Hyung is here. I promise you will feel amazing baby" Jungkook said nibbling on his ears and stroking again his member which is leaking precum.

"You are so fucking beautiful and sexy my love" Jungkook said looking down at his beautiful face and body who blushed by the compliment.

Jungkook kissed him one more time then went down and took jimin's whole length inside his mouth making Jimin gasp and moan loudly throwing his head back.

Jungkook began sucking him like a hungry man. Finally having his baby under him all naked for his glory. He saw how jimin is not showing any signs of panic attack so he is relieved.