A Lovely Date

Jimin woke up yawning cutely and looked beside him to see jungkook sleeping peacefully

He pouted sadly when he saw that jungkook is not hugging him and sleeping little far so he scooted closer him and wrapped his arms around jungkook's torso feeling happy again.

The topic about his family is still disturbing him a little but he decided to shrug it and be happy as they are going on a date today.

So wants to enjoy the day with jungkook nicely. He looked at time and it's already 11am making him shocked.

"We slept this late oh no" jimin looked at jungkook who is still sleeping like a baby opening his mouth a little bit.

Jimin chuckled softly on how cute jungkook is looking right now totally opposite to his manly character when he is outside.

Suddenly an idea came in his head. He went inside the blanket and then began crawling above jungkook under the blanket from his leg to his chest.

Jungkook groaned lightly when he felt something above his body and that is none other than his cute little angel crawling above him.

Jimin smiled widely when he reached to jungkook's chest and then pinched his nose softly and then his cheeks but jungkook didn't bulge and just sleeping without any care.

"Hyungie wake up" he pouted when jungkook didn't reply so he sat on his abdomen and began bouncing above him while shaking his arms.

"Hyungie wake up please it's already 11am" jimin whined pouting his lips.

"Ahhh" jimin yelped when he was suddenly rolled and pinned down on the bed by jungkook who hovered over him.

"What were doing baby hmm" jungkook asked with his deep sexy morning voice making jimin breath hitched and looked up at jungkook blushing.

"Waking you up" jimin shuttered while replying and looked down shyly. Jungkook again layed beside him and pulled him closer hugging him tightly.

"Now you are blushing but a minute before you were bouncing above me huhh" jungkook said biting and sucking softly on jimin's cheek making him giggle.