His Safe Place

The couple reached home had their dinner and now they are sitting on the bed with jungkook resting on the bed headboard and jimin sitting between his legs with his back pressed on jungkook's hard chest.

Jungkook was hugging him tightly from behind with his both hand wrapped on jimin's waist and jimin was silently playing with his hyung's long fingers making jungkook smile at his cute baby.

"Baby"-jungkook called placing a sweet kiss on the smaller's neck.

"Hmm"- Jimin replied and turned his head to the right looking at him

"Did you ever went to school?"- jungkook asked softly.

Jimin shook his head as no sadly looking down and said-"I was not allowed hyung".

Jungkook decided not to ask anything else seeing his sad face but jimin speak again.

"But I...I know to study hyung"- jimin said.

"Really?"- jungkook asked softly placing a hand on his cheek rubbing it softly with his thumb.

"Yes my old master's son was the only person who treated me good and when I asked for some help in studies he helped me hyung. His name is Jihoon"

"He gave me all his previous books and many novels which he completed reading...I didn't had any teacher but I studied on my own...So I can write and read well".

"Very good I am so proud of you baby" jungkook said pecking his lips.

"And when I brought a phone maybe at the age of 14 I studied online and mainly I studied for business

"Business? why are you interested in that?" jungkook asked.

"Well at first I was not...but I like it now...I decided to study business in a thought that if possible and I would be able to run away from there I would apply for job and if I make money then I would be able to leave Seoul and stay away from that man".

Jungkook was listening to him attentively feeling sad for his past.

"You did great baby I am really proud of you"- jungkook said smiling.

"I did?"- Jimin asked with teary eyes he was never praised for anything jungkook is the only one who praise him.

"Yes baby...and don't cry"- jungkook wiped his tears.

"So would you like to go to study in a university"- jungkook asked.

"What are you saying hyung I am not that intelligent to get a chance to study in any university...plus I can't and I don't want to go out to be caught by that man"- jimin said sadly.

"Don't worry about the university I know you will get the chance plus I am here to help you...and do you think I will let anything happen to you..you are not going to get caught by that fucking bastard...you are safe with me baby"- jungkook said holding him tightly kissing his forehead.