Baby Jimin

Next morning jungkook left jimin in Jin's house after giving him lots of goodbye kisses

Namjoon told jungkook how he sat up his plan by becoming a business partner with Mr. Park and made a very friendly relation with him.

And now he has finally reached busan and is standing infront of Mr. Park house with Namjoon.

Mrs. Park opened the door for them looking at them confused.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"Oh Mrs. Park my name is Namjoon your husband business partner"

"Oh please come in" she gave them asses to enter inside and they both sat on the couch.

Mr. Park came to the living room with a boy beside him which jungkook knew is jimin's brother.

"Mr Kim it's such a pleasure to meet you finally" Mr. Park said shaking his hand with him.

"Yeah it's really a pleasure Mr. Park and today I brought my little brother as well" Namjoon said pointing at Jungkook.

"Hello my name is Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook said standing up.

"Oh the famous business tycoon I know you" Mr. Park said smiling. jungkook smiled and bowed.

"Please have a sit" he said and all of them sat down on the couch.

"Oh I forgot to say this is my son taemin and he is going to take my business after me and become the next mafia leader of Park family" Mr. Park said as taemin bowed at them.

"Oh that's great" Namjoon said.

"Hyung I want to get straight to the point" jungkook whispered to Namjoon who nodded.

"Actually Mr. Park I came with my brother for a very important matter today and I want all three of you to be present" Namjoon said. Mr. Park looked at his wife and taemin once and nodded his head telling him to continue.

Jungkook looked around and he couldn't see a single picture of jimin in the room but there is so many pictures of taemin along with his parents and his many childhood pictures.

"Do you have pictures of jimin" Jungkook asked making their eyes widen.

"What are you talking about?" Mr Park said.

"You know what I am saying Mr. Park I just want to get straight to the point why I came here and I asked why there is no picture of your second child" jungkook said.

Mr. Park gulped as Mrs park eyes became teary.

Taemin clenched his fist and came forward. He pulled jungkook's collar looking at him angrily "What do you want? why are you asking such question? How do you know him?"

"I would appreciate if you ask one question at a time and leave me" jungkook glared at him.

Taemin became shocked with his sudden demonic voice and he left him and sat down with clenched fist.