Strategy and Confrontation

Flashback

Flashback

When Jimin was kidnapped

In Jungkook's office room

"But I assigned 4 bodyguard what about the other one" Jungkook asked. Namjoon frowned his eyebrows hearing that.

That's when they got a call and they both looked at each other with wide eyes.

And it was a call from Jimin's bodyguard Jack and Jungkook immediately picked up the call.

"Jack you are fine"

"Yes Sir and I am sure you are already aware of the situation and I am here to inform you that we can save jimin"

"Tell fast I don't have time" Jungkook said desperately.

"Sir I already sensed the situation and I installed a tracker in the car and right now I am coming to your office"

"Okay" Jungkook hung up the call.

"Hyung Jack is coming"

Namjoon nodded and said "let me call yoongi.

And after sometime Yoongi, Jin Taehyung and Jhope came inside the office and they sat together discussing what to do.

"Taehyung are you crazy how can you go with us you are just a teacher" yoongi said in a irritating tone.

"Hyung don't forget the time when me and Jungkook were trained by Namjoon hyung and I also want to save my little chim" Taehyung said.

"Fine no use of arguing with you".

Jack reached inside the office and showed them the tracker and where jimin is being taken to.

"They are taking him to a abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of town" Jack said.

Jungkook breath heavily and closed his eyes trying to calm himself down and to think carefully.

"Listen guys I got a plan" Jungkook said  they all look at him

"Jin and Jhope hyung you both will wait in the car at the far end of the field with bodyguards and I will bring jimin to you so you can bring him back home safe" Jungkook said they all looked at him with wide eyes.

"But what are you going to do kook?" Jin asked.

"Namjoon hyung bring all your troops to help me please and I will disguise myself to get inside the building" Jungkook said.

'Don't say please I am obviously going to help you" Namjoon said and put a assuring hand on his shoulder and Jungkook nodded.

"Okay so let get down all the map of the building and the surrounding areas'' yoongi said taking out his laptop.

Then after yoongi hacked into the building CCTV cameras and other devices they all sits in his room, surrounded by maps, blueprints, and various disguises and weapons.