His Precious

Jungkook reached home at 8pm today he went to office for some meetings and now he has returned soon to enjoy his time with his jimin

"Jimin baby I am back where are you?" jungkook searched for him but he was nowhere to be seen.

He first went to the bathroom to freshen up and come back wearing a long sleeve top and a sweat pants styling his hair in a man bun.

He then heard a beautiful music from the dance practice room which he made specifically for jimin to do his dance practice. He smiled and went to that room and saw his sweet little baby is dancing very beautifully to the music.

Jungkook stand on the door leaning sideways crossing his arms on his chest staring lovingly at jimin who has no idea about his presence and is dancing elegantly on the music closing his eyes.

Jungkook was just staring at him with a smile on his face on how jimin is dancing being lost in the music having no worries in the world and just enjoying his time.

His hair tied in a ponytail looking so cute while wearing a white T-shirt and a tight long black pants showing his perfect curves while moving his hips to the music.

So fucking tempting

After the music stopped jimin went towards the table to change the new song still having no idea about jungkook's presence but his breath hitched when jungkook pulled him from behind closer by his waist.

"Hyung" jimin looked beside to see jungkook smiling softly at him.

"So lost in dancing that you didn't even notice me hmm" jungkook whispered giving butterfly kisses on his neck who giggled shyly

"You came early today" he said turning around and wrapping his arms around his neck as jungkook kept his hands on his hips.

Jungkook nodded and said "I wanted to spend my time with my angel that's why".

"Why do you call me angel? I am not" Jimin said looking down shyly.

Jungkook smiled and lift him up and placed him on the table getting between his legs with his hand around his waist towering over him. Jimin looked up at him with shy and blushing face.