"Did he keep his promise?"

Flash back: 3 years ago

POV: Author

No one knew that it will be like this. The kicks of life, the shamelessness of people, or should I say their two-facedness?

5:33AM

Suga sneaked into Jungkook's house, of course he knew the house code, he was his hyung after all. Jungkook could barely sleep, so he thought deeply and entered that house, and what he would do might be the worst for the moment, but it would be very healthy for the future. Maybe this moment would hurt a lot, but it was the best.

Did he forgot, who was he? By what right would he interfere in his little brother's life, his business or Yun-an's business?

He entered Jungkook's room, where Yun-a was sleeping, and tried to wake up Yun-a.

"Yun-a, wake up, you need to get up, now...Yun-a please."

Yun-a started to open her eyes. She was struggling to recognize his face, but it was in vain. She tried to move from the bed and Suga helped her.

"We have to go" - he put his hand on her forehead - "your fever is gone, you're okay now."

"What happened to me? Where am I and who are you?"

"I will explain, but let's leave here quietly, I promise."

"Why should I believe you? What if you're a bad person?"

"Believe me, I'm not doing anything bad to anyone, I can't, they'll only do it to me."

The two of them left the room, Suga looked for Jungkook, he was lying on the sofa in the living room, asleep.

"I'm sorry, brother, for doing this to you, but if I don't, both you, him and I will be harmed," he said inside his head looking to Jungkook.

He left the apartment, got into the elevator, went down and looked around. At that moment, a big black car came and got into it. Suga entered a house, laid Yun-a on a bed and sat across from her.

"If you want, get some rest and then we can talk."

"No, since you took me from there, tell me, tell me, who are you, where was that place and why did you bring me here?"

He took one look, lowered his head, took a deep breath and started talking.

"My name is Min Yoongi or Suga or AgustD, you can call me as you want, I am one of the members of BTS, and the house you were yesterday was" - he was interrupted.

"It was Jeon Jungkook's, I remember it, yes. So why did you bring me here, Jungkook was already with me?"

"If I hadn't brought you, what would have happened, world and people around are bad, you would have committed suicide and they would thought you were dead, but you would have been found out, maybe you would have been seen with Jungkook on magazines, people would have made up disgusting things about you and I'm sure it would have affected you more because you committed suicide for the same situation, as I know. As far as it goes, you're obviously an important person to him, but I couldn't leave you there, the suicide situation disappeared, but people were worried about you, I can't leave you here either, I'm offering you an opportunity."

"What's?"

"Kim Yun-a, either you stay here and deal with disgusting people and commit suicide again or you can come back to your will, or you can go abroad, study in America, be successful, return here and maybe even rule this city, the choice is always yours for everything."

"What about Jungkook, did you tell him?"

"He won't know, if he knows, his mind will always be on you and he won't be able to focus on his life."

"I accept, if it's my choice, I don't want to stay here, but I have one condition."

"Split it."

"I'll write him a letter, at least he'll think I'm gone by myself, but you have to leave that letter there, you'll let him read it, promise me okay?"

"Okay, I promise I will make him read that letter."

"I have one last question, why do you want to help me, other than thinking about your hyung?"

"You were someone who was trying to commit suicide, Yun-a, I was also someone who wanted to commit suicide in the past, so I am the one who understands you best, so I want to help. Whatever I earn from this job I do, I will send you at least half of it."

"I'm sorry for your situation in past Yoongi and for the earning thing, I don't need your money."

"Firstly don't be sad for me, I'm very good, I'm successful, there are millions of people who love me, secondly your family had rejected you so I am we are here for you in every situation and the third, just think of the money issue as if it were a debt I owe you. Everyone and every fan of ours is important, but you are also important."

"Who knows it that I am here with you?"

"Jiminshi knows, but he will act as if nothing happened. Let's all be okay." - he paused, then continued again - "Yun-a, I'm sorry for everything bad that happened to you, and I'm sorry for what will happen, but we have to do it."

"I won't suffer, right?"

"No, I won't let you, promise!"

But he didn't keep his promise...