Characters description.

"

"I am sitting on the bridge, it takes a second to jump from there, everything is dark, the rain is crying with me, everything is over..."

"Don't do that, just don't!"

"

~~~

"

"Do me a favor before I leave here...I want to see the real face of the person who thinks of me for the first and last time, I won't leave without seeing your face."- I said while crying.
I want to know his real face, that face, that wants to save me from death...but that face didn't knew that it's too late."

"

A story about impossible love, carelessness, suffering, and how love can fix everything when it's real.

A girl who can't stand being unfairly accused, and someone who loves her more than herself and he's ready to burn the world for her.

Main characters:

Kim Yuna~ 18 years old, high school student

Kim Yuna~ 18 years old, high school student. Her character is mixed, she doesn't care about anyone because she cared a lot in the past and time turned her into such a person. What she hates is lying and being falsely accused.

 What she hates is lying and being falsely accused

JK~ 25 years old, an idol but the man has it all.
His character is clear, he loves and respects everyone, but he is a playboy, every night he hangs around with girls and says 'which one should I choose'.
What he hates is indifference.

Side characters:

Minah~ 17 years old, Yuna's close friend, they live together in the same house, both of their parents live abroad.

A love story that tells how you can reconnect with your life with a touch, a sight, a word from an Idol.
This love is impossible because he is an idol and she is a normal girl. A girl who has suffered a lot in her life and meets her idol when she can't bear it anymore.

Will her idol keep her alive?
Will he can do the impossible that no one couldn't?

The events in this story are a product of imagination, please do not take it seriously and just enjoy it.