"You are the one... the one I know!"

POV:Yun-a

I just got off the plane, I thought I would be tired, but I was energetic. I met someone yesterday, that smell, that body, that hair style seem familiar to me from this place. My trip was great with him, ah I wish I could see him again.

I entered the airport and while I was collecting my luggage, I came across people gossiping.

"You know Jungkook, he had just arrived here, he is here in America, he just add a story on his official account with words "hello america", oh girl can you think how super good would be of meeting him?"
-"Oh that would be awesome girl"

So me and Jungkook got off the plane at the same time, what a good coincidence. If only I had seen your face, at least I wouldn't have been a stranger at the concert.

"Well, the runways were empty, there were no planes other than the one I was on, neither private planes nor special charts,"-said one of the girls.

So what? Was Jungkook on our plane? There is no way anymore! I ignored these and turned on my phone and called Minah immediately.

"Babe, I just arrived, I'm walking towards the exit, you're here right?"

"Yes my babe, I'm outside waiting for you."

I hung up the phone and went out with my luggage, my eyes recognized her immediately, I ran to her with a smile, we both opened our arms wide.

"My love, my most beautiful and closest friend, welcome, I miss you so much!"

"Welcome, baby! I missed you so much too."

"Happy birthday to my little baby, I love you and I'm so proud to be your best friend! I love you my baby!"

"Aww you're gonna make me cry Thank you my bff I love you too!"

After we finished hugging, Minah took my suitcase and put it in the trunk of her car, and we both got in the car.

"We go home right away, eat, sleep, after we wake up, we shower, get ready and go to the concerts, our first concert is today, I will finally see Jack alive!"-she said with excitement, which made me even more happy and excited.

As I continued to drive on the roads, I rolled down the window and took a deep breath. I was very happy, everything was very nice.

"What is that? You are very happy, I think America did a good job for you as soon as you landed, or wait, are you excited for the concert too? Of course, you will be excited, we will celebrate your birthday, and the concert is a part of it."

"That's right, I'm very happy, I came abroad, I'm going to go to concerts, I'm going to travel with my best friend, the songs you sent to me accompanied me along the way, they were so beautiful, I even memorized the songs. There are also other things, but I'll tell you later."

"Hmm, will see. Okay, tell me whenever and wherever you want, we are here anyway."

We came home, I went into my room and put my suitcase in a corner of my room, I would take care of it later, at that moment Minah called because the food was ready. After we finished eating, we watched TV, chatted and then we thought it was time to open my suitcase, so we went into our room, took my suitcase and opened it.