"I'm okay!"

~After 3 years~

POV: Yun-a

Minah my jealous girl💖
"Baby, have you seen the news?"

You:
"What news?"

Minah my jealous girl💖
"I've sent the link"

"Famous global K-Pop singer Jungkook was captured hugging an unknown girl. After seeing the news fans started posting crazy posts, after a minute the hashtag #NoGirlExceptArmy become trending everywhere."

After reading this, I felt a pang.

"I know I shouldn't have sent this to you, but you would have seen it sooner or later. My Yun-a, are you okay?"

While I was about to open my mouth to say a word, my body and mind did not allow it, so I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and opened my eyes.

"I'm fine, there's nothing to worry about, and what does it matter to me?"

"You know, you are his fan, wouldn't you be crazy and shout like other Armies?"

"A fan should agree to everything, if I chose him as my bias, I will accept whatever he wants too."

"Oh, but if  Suga wasn't be my bias and if I were Jungkook's fan, I would have been crazy. How can you act like that?"

"Babe if there is nothing else, I need to close it, I need to prepare the suitcase."

"Okay baby, I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I kiss you a lot!"

I hung up the phone, took a deep breath again and sat in the corner of the bed. I got up, prepared my suitcase, then took my bag, took a taxi and went to the airport. After checking in, I got on the plane and watched it take off.

POV: Author

Yun-a was returning to her hometown after 3 years to receive an award. She eventually returned to Korea. She was standing in front of her two-storey house, it had been a long time for her since she had never visited her house after the day of suicide, for exactly 3 years. She parked the car, went out, took out her suitcase and walked towards the house. She opened the door with the key and entered.

"Surpriseeee!"

Yun-a was surprised, her best friend Minah and her other friends had prepared a surprise party to welcome her home.

"Welcome, baby! I miss my fragrant friend."-she said, hugging her, and the others hugged her one by one.

"I welcome you all! It's nice to be here!"

After the short party, Yun-a decided to go to her room and take a bath. After taking a shower, she put on her clothes, threw herself on the bed and fell asleep.
After she got off from tiredness, it was her friend who woke her up with kisses.

"I brought your food here, you are tired from all the traveling, you should at least eat some food and become stronger."

"Don't worry, I'm strong, I was just tired and he left."