"First "Hi!""

~POV: JK~

"Come on sleepyhead wake up. Otherwise you will miss the plane."

This voice was my hyung's.
I was whining to avoid waking up, but I had to get up because for the first time in my life, I was going to give a concert abroad and in America, as a solo kpop singer, without the members of my group.
I'm excited can you think it?! I got out of bed and rubbed my eyes, it was very difficult to wake up. I didn't sleep yesterday because of excitement, so I went to bed late. He was standing in front of me and had his arms crossed around himself and was looking straight at me like he was so angry but I know him he's not.

"Okay, I'm up. What time is it?"

"1pm "

"Whattt?!"

"I said 1 o'clock in the afternoon, now go to the bathroom, take a shower and get dressed. It's a good thing you didn't leave your suitcase preparation today, otherwise we would never have made it."

"Aishhh ok ok hyung."

"God job, it's good listening to your brother."-said proudly and smirking Taehyung.

Enter to the bathroom and took off the clothes, open the shower and started cleaning myself.
I quickly showered, put on my bathrobe and looked in the mirror. I combed my hair and dried it. Took the moisturizer cram and put it on my face.
Ehhh well you know I am a celebrity, a pop star, I need to look cool.

When I finished the bathroom, I left and went to the dressing room.
I wear black military-style slacks, a loose-fitting black shirt, a black leather jacket and large military-style black boots.

I left my room and my hyungs were waiting for me in the living room.

"Gooo JK, go our golden maknae!"

The sixth of them were cheering and applauding.

"Aishhh, don't make me emotional you know I'm shy!"

"I know you're gonna rock it!"-said RM putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey you golden maknae, tell the person who will do your make-up , not to make your face more handsome, after all, my face is more handsome than anyone else's."-said Jin, as always.

We laughed at Jin's words.

"By the way, we and manager bought you a business class ticket, your ticket is here and don't forget your passport."-said RM giving me the ticket.

"I don't want a business class ticket, I want to be on the same plain class with my choreographers , it's the best to change it to economy."

"We knew you would think about it too, so we bought them tickets from Business Class too, so don't worry."

"Great then, I'll be going without worries."

"By the way, wear a mask or something, even if you're sitting in the business class one will recognize you, you know, they are crazy about you so better wear something to cover your face."-said Suga