"First sight"

Yun-a

While I was taking notes about the lesson, I received a message on my phone. When I looked at it, my friend, Minah from the next table had sent me a message.

Minah my jealous girl:
"Girl, we are going to have a party because you got the highest grade. As soon as we leave here, we will go home, change our clothes and have fun right away, okay?"

  "Girl no, what kind of party are u talking, at least we can go to eat at a restaurant, nothing more, OK?"

I opened my eyes and warned Minah as if to say "I'll punch your face otherwise"

                                               •~•

"Wellllll, we are ready now, aren't we? Girl, hair is good, isn't it?"

She's been messing with her hair for two hours, why this girl doesn't like her model?

"Yaah girl, your hair is very good. Look, I warned you we will just go on a restaurant and celebrate and after that directly home, I'm warning you now, I don't want a party or a night out pub, okay?"

She huffed, but there was nothing I could do.
I warned her because I don't want to, I don't like such things, even if I'm going to have a party, I'll do it at home. I don't want anyone to see my dancing style, it's not that I dance bad, but I don't want eyes on me.

We left the house, got in her car and were heading towards the restaurant. Minah is the first person from our crew to get a car license, she wasn't the first to turn 18, I did, but this is what happens when her parents are 10 times richer than mine.
Let me spit in the mouth of those who say girls are not good drivers, the girl was driving very well.
When we came to the restaurant, I was a little surprised, we came to the most luxurious and expensive restaurant in Korea, wow...

"Girl, this place is very expensive, didn't we say we would eat? They will rob us here, girl!"

"Well, you are my bff, of course I will take you to such beautiful, luxurious restaurants just to celebrate your exam score. Let's order, I am very hungry. Besides, my parents give me the money, they have 8 holdings, their wealth is as mount Everest , let's spend a little, money is temporary anyway, but memories always remain, babe."

This girl is really crazy. Normal people thinks about how to keep money and this girl spends a lot on everything, is this what extreme wealth is like?

The food had arrived, we started eating it, we were chatting, laughing, and taking photos and sending them to each other.

I looked at Instagram and nothing caught my attention, I had been drinking up and badly needed to freshen up a bit.

"Minah, I'm going to go out for a while, you go ahead, I'm coming."

Minah nodded as if okay, so I took my phone and went out. As soon as I opened the door, the cold cool air hit my face and body, making me come to my senses a little. I decided to wander around a bit and left the restaurant about 10 meters and walked around the greenery. At that time, cars were coming and going, people were coming in and out of the restaurant. I decided not to think about everything. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths. I opened my eyes, took out my phone and started to write and post it.