"Yours Kim Yun-a!"

POV: Author

After Suga hyung left, Jungkook looked at the clock and it was showing 2:37 at night. He completely forgot about himself, that he would take care of Yun-a. The rain had already gotten him wet, but he had forgotten himself. Is love such a magical thing that you forget even yourself just to take care of the person you love?

He was just sitting on the couch in his room and watching her sleep. While he was just lost in thought, he came to his senses with Yuna's murmurs.

"Yun-a, are you okay?"

"I'm not afraid, don't go, it's very cold here, I can't breathe, don't go, don't let go of my hand, please, don't go, believe me, I'm afraid."

"Yun-a, okay, I'm not going, I won't go, come on, get up, you're having a nightmare, please get up."

He looked at Yun-a's forehead, it was burning with fire. He thought that this was probably because he was cold. Yun-a was struggling with the things she was going through inside, that's why she was writhing in that bed. He took off the covers of the bed, took the girl in his arms and put her directly into the bathroom. He turned on the cold water and they both got in. The cold water made both of their bodies shiver. Their burning bodies were fighting with water. While the cold water was flowing through their bodies, Yun-a was moaning from the cold. Jungkook took her in front of him and hugged her, came close to her ear and his hot breath gave even more fire to her burning body.

"You are very hot, we need to relieve your fever. Everything will pass, just as there is heat, there is also cold, and just as there is cold, there is also hot."

He placed his hand on the shower and turned it from cold to hot. The hot water began to melt their bodies, just like ice cream melting on a summer day. The young girl's moans had decreased. She now laid her head on the young handsome man's chest.

"You're already warm, your body is enough for me." - she said and raised her hands and started to unbutton his shirt.

Jungkook was shocked at that moment.

"Yun-a, what are you doing?"

"I need your warmth, as long as I don't get this cold anymore."

"You can't do this, I'll care for you, I'll warm up the room so you don't get cold no need unbuttoning my shirt."

Yun-a started whining like a little child. She had unbuttoned all the buttons and pulled the shirt down and threw it on the floor. She lifted her head and it was the first time her brown eyes and his black eyes were side by side.

"I said I need your warmth, your body. I need the only person who looks at me warmly."

Jungkook swallowed, not knowing what to do.

"When you wake up and truly come to your senses, you will regret saying these things, I warn you."

"I never regret anything."

"Okay, if you say so."

She hugged his body with her arms and put her head on his chest. There was such a beautiful blending with the sound of the water falling from the shower and the speed of Jungkook's heartbeat that was like the most beautiful sinphony.