"I'm proud of you!"

POV:Author

~6 days ago~

"What's up Jungkook?"

"What I want to talk to you about is that know that girl from my concert that I asked you about?"

"Yes? Who is she?"

"That person is important to me, you need to know that. I want you to follow that girl, you need to inform me about everything. Where is she going, what is she doing, who is she meeting with, and most importantly, who is around her and what types of people are they? Investigate these, but be careful, so that no one can be seen you."

"Don't let her find out what is going on."

"We will do Jungkook, but why is this girl so important to you?"

He stopped for a moment, lowered his head, closed his eyes and started thinking about her and then he smiled.

"I got attached to that girl, she is so beautiful, so special, her conversations, her smile, everything is beautiful. I met her on the plane, but it's like I've known her for years."

"Shouldn't she be nice because you're Jungkook?"

"No, of course, the girl didn't even know that I was Jungkook, she didn't know even Jungkook the K-Pop singer, when I learned that I was shocked, in the plane my face was masked too by the way. There's no way she could recognize me."

"Okay, okay for that too. I don't understand why we should follow her?"

"The girl will be returning to Korea tomorrow, she's not originally Korean, but she lives there. I just want to know if she's okay or not, so I say follow her."

"Do you know what you're doing Jungkook?"

"What am I doing? Can't I worry about someone I like? This girl is too good for the people around her and even for this damn world, I'm afraid they'll waste her. Anyway, she has a social media account, it's a secret one, no one knows her there, follow her to see what's going on and get all the information that you will give it to me."

"Jungkook, this things that you are asking and wanting are bad things for my opinion, you're getting into this perversion, you can't turn in a pervert person, I don't know, did you realize it? You want us to follow a person we don't know, especially a girl, who doesn't know us, are you crazy?"

"You have known me for 16 years, where did you see my perversion and say this? Tell me?"

"Of course I didn't see it!"

"So then? Look, if I will have do it with bad intentions, I would have killed myself first, I would never have called you. True, I maybe be a international playboy person, but this time...this time is very different... I...well, how should I say it...she is a very important person to me, I see myself in her, she wants to be happy in every little thing she sees and touches and I feel like protecting her."

The manager's facial expression changed, and he put his hand on Jack's shoulder.

"Now I understand you, don't worry, I will let you know about everything."