Chapter - 26

Harshad's POV :

I'm tired.

The schedules are a lot more demanding than I could ever handle plus the fact that I'm facing a dilemma right now makes me want to quit. It's already 9 o'clock in the morning I hope akshara is already awake and got her senses back.

"Harshad" a co-worker of mine called my name. We just finished shooting the first scene of our upcoming series and we're having a break for about an hour since the stars are still setting up everything

"Yes?"

"Can I talk to you for a bit?" Karishma asked a bit hesitant about what she used to be. SHe's been my colleague ever since I stepped foot in this industry. She's been there for me for a while and she's that person I can turn to once I have a problem.

"Yeah sure, what about that?"

"I need to talk to you but not in here, uhh can we talk privately?" She then again looked sideways before saying her motives, is it something urgent?

"Yeah sure, maybe in my office or what" I suggested. The set's not that far from my agency so it's a better idea. I also have to check if Akshara is already in the office.

We decided to talk by the tables near the curtain wall. There aren't many people on this floor than the others and there are no other people passing by this area so it's quite a place to talk.

I wonder if akshara already went to the office? I haven't seen her shadow since last night. I think she has a hangover or worse still in her bed. We had an argument last night and I needed to talk to her if only she had passed out from too much liquor intake.

"H-how are you?" She started the conversation with an obvious question. She's not the type to be hesitant so why is she stuttering even with the simple question?

"Karishma, you know we dont have all the time in the world so as much as possible, I want you to be straight to your point" I commented. We still have to go back to the set since we were just given an hour for a break. We cant afford having those hi-hello conversations because our time is limited.

"Okay, okay. Hoo, I can't find the right words to say. I've been secretly admiring you since then Harshad, you are a talented young man, you're handsome---"

Karishma's words became inaudible for me as soon as I had a glimpse of akshara and Arjun coming towards our direction. I tried to keep my focus and eyes on her but the two seems to be looking at us.

"Uhmkay?"

I lose track of what she was saying because the presence of the two is making my concentration waver.

"What can you say?"

I looked at their direction again and this time, our eyes fixated the exact moment and with that she pulled arjun closer to her, so close that she actually kissed him while looking at me.

I haven't noticed how long I was staring at them, that my eyes felt like it's burning. All I felt is everything became heavy at the same time anger started rising in my head.

"Wait, Harshad I'm not done ye--'

"I'm sorry, Karishma. let's just talk next time" I stand up, not letting Karishma finish her sentence. My head's getting blurry from the random thoughts running on it as soon as I saw what she did.

It was paining in my chest.

-------------------------------------------

Mini's POV:

He left a glance, a fierce one, before rushing towards the elevator, leaving Karishma behind.

"W-what was that?!" Arjun exclaimed, surprised with what I just did. The lipstick I wore was smudged in the corners of his lips as he asked those stupid questions.

Fudge that was my favorite shade of lipstick tsk.

I started walking away from him, maybe to follow Harshad or find out what he's gonna do now that he'd witness something like that.

"Are you just g-gonna leave me here after w-what you did?" he uttered from my back. Uhh here he is again, being back to the annoying Arjun he always was.

"What do you want me to do about it then?" I narrowed my eyes at him, making sure he'll have the right words to say because right now, he's wasting my time.

I just did it to see how Harshad would react though, no further reasons nor romantic feelings involved. He doesn't even know how to kiss right.

"Do y-you like me?"

Goodness gracious, take me away from this man before I do something I might regret later.

"Oh please, fuck off" I rolled my eyes at him and dashed my way to the elevator, hoping to still catch Harshad's shadow. I want to confirm things and those shirts I was wearing earlier.

The door opened on the ground floor but there's no sign of him in the area. I also tried to look in the corners of the garage but not even a bit of him can be seen. He might've dashed off. Fuck, I still need to ask a few more questions.

Anyway, I'll still see him maybe later or tomorrow, I'll let akshara handle everything when she's back and speaking of her, I should write a note at her house. Those notes are making me cringe the fuck out but I'd rather let her know what I had noticed so I can tease her prt. How does she like taking things back in order after I mess it up? She's doing great.

I ride the motorcycle again and drove off to their home.

Hey loser, you know what? That Arjun friend you have, I kissed him. Yeah damn right I kissed him. No sweetie, I despise his whole presence but I need to clarify things out with Harshad because the both of you are acting suspicious. U think I wouldn't notice that huh? You have something going on between you tWO?

Ah fuck, my hand started to get numb. I haven't even completed my message because this note is too short damn It.

I ripped the page from the other notes and pasted it on her board, I took the pen again and started writing my second message for her.

I saw how he reacted to that, he likes you

I took it off and pasted it again in the board.