Chapter - 11

Akshara :

My head started feeling like it's swirling around the moment I tried to move an instant from my bed.

It's morning. The blinding rays of the sun reach through the window, flashing its light in my skin. I don't have much to do other than getting up in this bed and try to start my morning routine the usual way.

I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling for a moment. The strange color of the view reminded me of somewhere I didn't expect I would be.

FUDGE!

I'm BACK??

I immediately stood up from the bed to check the things around me. It's still the same as the first time I stepped in. The moving paintings, the table, the motorcycle and Harshad?!!!!!

"You're finally awake" he leaned on the wall in front of me with his arms crossed. He plastered a smile on his face before walking towards me, planting soft kisses on my forehead head.

"W-what was that?"I tilted my head to look at him, shocked with what he just did. Now this is another mysterious thing waking up on another body and waking up to this type of HARSHAD.

"Kisses obviously? Why? Do you want me to... give it on your lips instead?" his gaze went down from my eyes down to my lips. Oh no you're kidding me.

"AHHHHH STAY AWAY YOU PERVERT" I stood up in the corner of the room, lifting my arms up and readying myself once he continued on what he's planning to do.

"I know how to throw punches Harshad and I won't hesitate on knocking one into you" I exclaimed, making him giggle from a distance.

He slowly moved some steps closer towards me, still having a smile on his face. Oh God what is he up to?

My heartbeat started to rise as he went closer, dropping the smile with his gaze glued in my direction. He leaned closer to me, stopping at exactly the moment when his lips were an inch distance from mine. His distance is letting me smell his unexplainably familiar scent.

"Oh really? Then try me" he whispered in his breath. My body seems like it was cemented thick in my position, I can't move an inch because if I do, Ill land right at his lips. My heart is beating louder than earlier, as I was confused with his actions.

"Kidding, let's have breakfast first. You look like your blood was drained out from you." He pinched the tip of my nose and distanced himself from me.

Right after he did all those things, he'll tell me to have breakfast with him as if it didn't mean something else?

"You look cute in that position, like a hamster cupped in the hands" a smile then again curved in his lips as he started to walk back.

"Come on now, breakfast is ready" he said before leaving out of the door.

I held my chest and took a heavy sigh of relief. That almost took my soul out. He's different, different from the Harshad I have...

Wait, is this right? I am back in this environment again?? So it basically means that I'm gonna go mad unconsciously again???

Goodness, I can't bear to make the same kind of mistake because for sure I might get kicked out of the company for too much nuisance. Oh please take me back to my real consciousness.

I slapped myself hard on the left side, trying to wake myself up in case I am locked in another dream again. I did it on the other cheek but I didn't get anything, Just numb cheeks and vanishing hope. I hope things get right when I wake up again.

With nothing left to do other than resisting to live in this body, I followed Harshad to the dining area where I had a glimpse of him, putting plates on the table.

Now that I had a look at his face from where I stand, the details on his face seem to be different from earlier. His eyes look tired and sad and a frown is drawn all over.

I stayed in my position for a bit, analyzing his actions and how great it must be to have someone who cooks for you just after you got out of bed. How great it'll be to have someone by your side to have breakfast with you and share some thoughts together. That's a life I always wanted and I'm witnessing it right in front of my eyes.

"Hey, how long have you been in there?" he stopped from placing utensils beside my plate after he had a view of me in the entrance of the area.

"Not that long. You c-can cook?" I went near the table, standing opposite to him with my hands in the peak of the chair. He nodded and gestured me to sit in front. I keep on stuttering whenever I see his face, like the things that he's been doing are literally a bit different from the one I know who looks like him. He's like one of a kind.

"How was your sleep?" he asked, putting an egg on my plate. The foods in the table are of different varieties but are just an equal amount for the both of us.

"I dont know because I am asleep?" I replied, taking in some bread on my plate. He let out a laugh upon my answer. "You're funny Mini. I never knew you could joke like this he went back into eating after saying those.

Right, I am Mini again and I need to act fierce to avoid them from noticing, It's my second time around here, I am still in shock with waking up in this environment but am somehow getting an idea on how things work out.

This Harshad right here is nice in another way, I've noticed that he's into teasing Mini a lot which I also feel whenever he does those things meant for Mini. He's a kind person, probably and is a bubbly one laughing at everything as a joke. The way he approaches me, which he thinks of as Mini makes me feel like something is going on between them. He's done a few things that friends don't usually do, maybe some but it's just too questionable for me.

Like putting food on my plate, giving those kisses and the teasing thing - it doesn't feel right for me because I am not Mini and the point of her, not knowing that I am a different consciousness in this body will probably make him freak out. I don't want them to have a conflict with each other though I don't really know that much about them. Even if this is just a continuous dream or what, still if there's something in between them, I don't want to ruin that so as long as I can, I need to properly do things and just go with the flow.

He's just so good, he smells nice, a genius as what they've said and a total head turner for his visuals. he's too.

If I continue doing this... If I continue pretending to be Mini and if I continue going with how he expresses things what if...

What if things turn out differently? What if I get attached to him???