Chapter - 21

Akshara's pov:

"Akshara, I have to talk to you" Arjun approached right after I entered the fifth floor. I look like I came out of war, I didn't even take a bath just to rush at Harshad's office. I want to figure out what happened when I was gone.

"Not now Arjun, I'm in a hurry" I walked faster than earlier so I can reach in time. He's still following me and is also taking bigger steps.

"I believe in you"

His words made me stopped abruptly. He believes in me? about what?

"I tried to do a research the first time you said you were not yourself the other day and I can also attest to that" he sincerely explained. I need a lot of time to process things and now is not the right time for it although I know he's clearly serious about it.

"Thank you Arjun, I'll spill the details later. I need to meet Harshad now, I think something happened again and it's something urgent." he nodded and let me continue my way to the office. I felt relieved from what he said. He believes in me, enough to make me think I'm not insane.

I knocked at the room twice before someone exclaimed "You can enter"

A silent atmosphere emerged as I went near his table. He is looking at his reflection in the mirror while sitting in the vanity chair. I gulped countless times trying to include my nervousness away. "H-Harshad" I can't help but to stutter from the sight of him. I'm holding Mini responsible for this.

"HI Akshu" his eyes met mine through the reflection. He is smiling widely making me confused about what he made me rushed over with. I thought it's something urgent?

"H-hr"

"The shots turned out good" he stood up and went to the other desk, opening a drawer.

"Shots? What shots?" Is this related with the shots Mini mentioned in the note? So she didn't shot someone? Jeez now this is what relief is, at least she didn't have to involve any other people with her attitude.

"The photoshoot yesterday, you forgot about that already?" He gave a small envelope to me. It was thin and I can only guess one thing that Mini did which I wasn't expecting shed do.

"R-right, the p-photoshoot" I don't have a single clue about the photoshoot he mentioned. Perhaps, Mini played my job and went on the daily routine which is so hard to believe. I'm almost a hundred percent sure she wouldn't do that

I opened the envelope, pulling the pictures inside. "It's me" 1 mumbled and scanned through the pictures. I thought Ms Sawant had a successful photoshoot yesterday but it turns out it's me all along Why am I posing in here? Did Mini just...

"You look perfect" he exclaimed, peeking through the other pictures I landed my eyes on. I raised my head to look at him smiling proudly at the sight of the photographs. "Thank you" his smile even grew as he raised his thumbs up at me. I won't act as if I don't have any idea that this ever happened, I'll just skip the details but I'll try to connect the dots that happened yesterday.

The pictures are with simple lightings however Mini carried the whole power in it. She looks
stunning and confident that I won't even have if I did something like this in time with being back to my body. She had everything I don't.

 She had everything I don't

"It's great right?" I nodded at him still checking the pictures over again

"It's great right?" I nodded at him still checking the pictures over again. I just cant believe it. It's actually obvious if I were to inspect it. It's obvious that it's Mini because of the split eyebrow thing I don't know how to call that and those dark eyeshadow is not my thing

"One more thing" his face turned serious. I don't like where this is going

"Someone saw you yesterday, you were fighting with some students and worst, you turned them all down" my jaw dropped from the information he said. What on earth is wrong with Mini? She turned them all down? Does that mean she severely injured them? Oh my God, Mini you did not. What if someone took a video out of it and spread it all over the internet? Goodness, I'm gonna lose my mind. I should give the resign papers right away now because the more I'm working here with still unresolved issues between me and Mini, the more complicated it will be and the more I stain the agency's name.

"No need to worry, she works here and I already talked to her not to spread that information around" he explained. I should be thankful that Harshad is getting me getting Mini out of trouble but I'm too embarrassed to be saved every time. I'm just his worker and he can replace me anytime but why is he saving me all this time?

"I'm s-sorry Harshad, That won't happen again" I apologized.

I don't know how to handle Mini into not doing something that'll ruin me. Not gonna lie, she's a hard-headed one and she makes me worry every single time that I am in her body. I mean I'm not doing anything with hers, I'm not even going outside the house even if her Harshad wants me to. It's just so unfair, she could just stay at home too I would understand that but her, ruining everything that I build is too much. I'm just thankful Harshad is always there to clean up the after mess and I owe him big time for that

"Harshad can I ask you about something?" I can't keep this to myself anymore. It's been bugging me since then. From the time I'm in Mini's body, the Harshad in there is too close to her. Giving her morning kisses, doing the breakfast, they even live in the same house and all. This is just a hunch but there's nothing to lose if I ask him about it.

"Hmm what is it?"

"Have you... no.."

"a-are you, are you the Harshad I used to see on the other side?"

His smile dropped at the moment as his expression turned into a shocked one. He is the same as the one I have encountered from the past few days, isnt he?