Chapter 24

August 29th

August 29th

Tommorow I'm leaving for college which means I will have to say bye to everyone for some time. I didn't want to leave but I had to this was one in a lifetime offer.

I got into Standford, I would study medicine just how I wanted too. Elena and Lucas had something planned for me like a getaway party and I was so happy they were doing something for me.

Right now Lucas was driving me to the placed we were driving for 20 minutes until we reached a forest, it was only trees that I could see. Lucas opened the door for me and I got out.

"You have to put on a blindfold."
He stated I could see the smile he was holding back.

"Okay."
I said and he tied a blindfold on my eyes.
He picked me up and I let out a scream.

"We don't want you to injure yourself now do we."
He said and started walking.

He walked for a few minutes and placed me down and guided me a few steps forward and whispered in my ear.
"Take off your blindfold sunshine."

I reached for the blindfold and pulled it down and saw a beautiful gazebo decorated with light and a picnic blanket layed out with my favorite food.

The gazebo⬆️

I didn't say anything, I just hugged Lucas tighly and he wraped his arms around me and lifted me up from the ground and carried me into the gazebo where Elena and Enzo were standing waiting.

I let go of Lucas and went over and hugged Elena and Enzo who stiffened in schook. I live hugging people. We all sat down on the blanket. It was a really beautfil view a forest with sunset rays peeking out of the trees.

We chatted until it was already almost midnight we talked about all our memories we made through out the summer. Laughter was filling the gazebo.

I was laying in Lucas' lap as he brushed my hair gently and looked at me with pure love. He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

I didn't have much but this was just enough to fufill my dreams.

The end!