Chapter 4

I was panicking and pacing through my room because I didn't see her at school today

I was panicking and pacing through my room because I didn't see her at school today. What the fuck is wrong with me? I missed her smile.

You didn't see her for a day for 24 hours you'll live.
My gut said

No I ducking won't. Where was she? She never misses school. As I was pacing through my room Lorezno walked inside my room. I asked him to come over. to calm my nerves

"Man You are seriously not okay. I haven't see you stressing over a girl ever."
He sat down on my bed

"Shut up. I'm not stressing over her. We hate each other remember?"

Keep telling yourself that.
My gut spoke again

"Yeah whatever man. Keep telling yourself that fairytail. We all know it you have a thing for her."

"I do not and I asked you to come over to help me with this shit not make it fucking worse!"
I snaped

I grabed two controlers from my tv table and sat down on the bed beside Lorenzo and we started playing a video game.

After a few minutes of silence Lorenzo broke the silence

"Everyone is going to the beach tommorow evening. It's going to be hot and we both know there will be many chicks in tiny swimsuits there."

"Fine whatever we can go."
I said pressing the controler buttons agressively as I played the video game. I won. Thank god because if I wouldn't have won, I would've smashed the controler into pieces.

"Do you know if Alice is going to be at the beach tommorow?"
I asked Enzo without thinking about the question and he rolled his eyes.

"Really? I just said there's going to be hot chicks all over the beach and you're still think about Alice?"

"Yeah so?"
I said unbothered

Enzo sighed and took his phone out and typed on his phone and turned to me
"I texted Elena. She said she'll speak to her about it."

"What's going on between you Elena? Since when do you have her number?"
I raised and eyebrow

And he just scoffed and said
"You have her number too, you dumb-"

He stoped before finished the sentence.
"Right. But there's still something fishy between you too."

"There is not."
Enzo said defending himself

I just nodded and started another round of the game.

*

I was scrolling through my phoen while sitting on a chair next to Elenas' vanity and she asked me

"Do you want to go to the beach tommorow evening? I heard the weather will be good."

I looked up from my phone and said to her
"I would but I don't have a swimsuit or anything."

"It's okay I can lend you one. I have the perfect one! She jumped up from her bed and jogged over to her dresser and pulled out a blue two piece swim suit.

 I have the perfect one! She jumped up from her bed and jogged over to her dresser and pulled out a blue two piece swim suit

"You don't need to thank me babes."
She said and placed the swimsuit into my hands

I smiled and hugged her and said against her hair
"What would I do without you. El. I love you."

She chuckled and said
"I love you too. I think you're starngling me to death."

I chuckled and let her go and she went back and sat down on her bed and quickly texted someone before gojng back onto her phone scrolling.
I sat down back on the chair and scrolled on my phone as well.

(Words 572)

Can't wait for the next chapter🤭🤭🤭