Chapter 12

I groaned and snuggled into my pillow

I groaned and snuggled into my pillow. My pillow wasn't that hard. And it deffinetely didn't smell like that. I opened my eyes and I was laying on someones chest I looked up to see Lucas? What the hell happened last night?

I removed his hand from my waist but as I was about stand up he pulled me back, snuggled into the crook of my neck and mumbled.
"5 more minutes..."

I tried to wiggle my way out of his hold but I woke up him up and he opened his eyes and lifted his head up and saw me. He smirked and sais in a deep sleepy voice
"Good morning sunshine. Running away already?"

Why was his voice so hot? What am I thinking? I shouldn't be thinking this.
"I wasn't running away... I needed to go to the bathroom."
I came up with the best lie I could.

"Mhm..."
He hummed and let me go and said as I got from the bed

"It's that door."
He pointed to a grey door

I made my way into the bathroom and locked the door. I looked in the mirror my make up was smudged, I was wearing the same dress and some grey sweatpants which probably belonged to Lucas. After 5 minutes of being in the bathroom I unlocked the door and walked out and I asked Lucas.
"What happened last night?"

"Nothing much. You drank. Got a tattoo. Fell asleep on a chair."

"Where did I get a tatto?"

"On your thigh."
He smirked.

"What kind of tattoo."

He stayed silent. I walked back into the bathroom and locked the door, I pulled the sweatpants down and rolled up my dress a little and saw the tattoo L.G. Tattooed in a fancy srift. My mouth hanged open and I put the sweatpants of the counter in the bathroom and walked out and said

"I need to go home. Now."

"You friend is still sleeping. I think."
He said with a smirk on his face.

"Then I'll wake her up."
I said and walked out of the room and started looking around the rooms and finally found Elena sleeping on one of the beds.

I jumped onto the bed and said
"Elena. Wake upp!!"

She groaned and mumbled
"Five more minutes."

"I'm smack you in your head if you don't wake up right now."
I said and her eyes flew open and she sat on the bed against the headboard

"Why did you let me get a tattoo of Lucas' initials?!"

"What tattoo? What the fuck even happened?!"
She started asking.

I sighed
"Oh my- apperantly I got a tattoo. I hope you didn't get one as well."

She looked at me wide eye and shook her head
"I fucking hope I didn't get one."

A deep voice spoke from the door
"No. You didn't get one. But I did and so did Alice."

I turned around to see Lucas and Lorezno beside him

Lucas smirked and chuckled then he looked at my now rolled up dress and said
"Nice tattoo sunshine."

I pulled the covers onto my legs as I felt my cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"Come on I'll take you back go the club to get Elenas' car and you'll be able to go home."
Lucas said and I got up from the bed and so did Elena.

*
We we're driving to the club in silence, me and Elena dat in the backseat and Lorenzo and Lucas sat at the front they would chat from time to time but nothing else.

We finally reached the club and me and Elena started getting out of the car.

"Hope to never see you again. Lucas."
I said and slamed the door.

I saw him mumble something but I didn't care cause I didn't hear and I saw that he waited with his car until me and Elena started driving away.

*
Elena dropped me off at my house and I went inside my house and headed staright to my room so I wouldn't have to deal with my dad. I went to my room, took a shower and put on a tank top and some shorts.

And rolled onto my bed and started scrolling on my phone.

(Words 711)

I will probably post another chapter soon. Like in an hour. I will spoil you since I didn't post a chapter yesterday all day.