Chapter 10

He backed me up onto the wall and continued kissing me hungrily

He backed me up onto the wall and continued kissing me hungrily. I tangled my finger onto his hair, his hand trailed down my body to my ass. He picked me up and I groned as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pulled from the kiss and breathed into my mouth
"You're so ducking beautiful sunshine."
I hummed in response and connected our lips again longing for more of him, the kiss, of everything.

My eyes shot open. What the hell did I just dream. I closed my eyes shut again and groaned as I clasped my hands over my face. What the hell is wrong with me?? I think I'm going freaking crazy!! Why was he in my head. I did not need him here!

My phone rang and I picked it up

"I'll be at yours in 15 minutes."
Elena spoke.

"What?"
I asked in confusion

"We're going shopping. Girl it's your birthday tommorow we are going to a club you need a dress."

I sighed
"Okay. Okay. I'll go get ready. Bye love you babes."

I hanged up the phone and got out pf bed heading to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I put on a white sweater and a black skirt and sliped into my sneakers and headed for my door.

 I put on a white sweater and a black skirt and sliped into my sneakers and headed for my door

Atter 5 minutes of waiting outside Elena arrived and I smiled as I got into the car

"Hey! I'm sp excited aren't you?"

"Yeah kind off?"

"What do you mean kind off?!"
She spoke to me while driving to the mall

"Well I have no idea what kind of dress to get."

"That's why we're going tp mall!"

After 5 minutes of driving and chit chating we reached the mall and wasted no time and headed inside the mall and went into the first store.

We walked around the store for 30 minutes and didn't try a single piece pf clothing because there wasn't anything beautiful enough.

We headed from one store to the other, walked for a few hours and geaded to another store as we entered the store my gaze fell on a certant dress. Elena noticed and said into my ear.

"You should get it. It would look good on you."

"And I bet it's hella expensive."

"Just go try it on."
She said and I picked up the dress in my size and headed to the changing rooms and after a few minutes I walked out.

"She said and I picked up the dress in my size and headed to the changing rooms and after a few minutes I walked out

Elena eyes me and said

"Alice.

"Elena."

I repeated and she squealed and said
"You're getting this end pf the conversation."

I sighed and said in a quieter tone
"Elena. This dress is 500$. I can't buy it."

"Don't worry about it just go get dressed back into your clothes and well see what I can do."
She winked

We went to the cashier and Elena payed for her dress first and then it was time to pay for mine before I could get out my card Elena payed for it.

"Elena..."

"Consider it your birthday gift."
She smiled

"Thank you."
I hugged her from the side and the chashier handed us our bags and we walked out of the mall grabbed some food before walking back to Elena's car and she drove me home and then drove back home herself.

We finished all of our finishing exams yesterday and I passed every exam I was over the moon right now. We we're officaly free of school and my birthday is tommorow. What else could I need? My mom.

I looked at the clock it was already 8 p.m so I got up from my bed and took a long, long shower and got in my pink silk pjamas and crawel into bed and tossed for a little before falling asleep

(Words 632)