Chapter 18

When we got to the race loud music was blasting and loud car and motocycle engines were roaring

Me and Elena got into the ground and stood against the railing.

We waiting for 10 minutes until the mototcycle race was announced which means Lucas will be racing.

I instantly spotted Lucas on his motocycle parked next to the start line.He wore a black leather jacket that hugged his arms that were pure muscle.

I couldn't peel my eyes off of him until he speeded off and the race began. Lorenzo was standing beside us and had an earpiece that was connected to Lucas. Lorenzo kept talking to Lucas and made sure he didn't do anything stupid.

A few minutes into the race Loreznos' smile faded. He kept on saying
"Lucas, Lucas, Luc can you hear me?"

I looked at him confused and he looked at me and shook his head and I frowned
"What does this mean? Isn't he responding anymore?"

Lorenzo just shook his head. The announcer suddently and anounced.
"A crash happened. Two bikes flew off the race track."

I felt my stomch drop to my heels. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I couldn't loose him too. He was keeping me together. Without hesitating I pushed past the crowd and got out of it within a few seconds.

I rushed to the announcer, I was out of breath even tho I varely ran. I couldn't breath without knowing he was safe.

"Which bikes crashed? Please I really need to know."
I said trying to catch my breath.

"You need to calm down. We don't know yet."

"What do you mean you don't know?!"
I raised my voice.

He tried calming me down but I couldn't hear him anymore. I stumbled until I found a wall and leaned against it and sat down, brought my knned up to my chest and tryed to breatg steadily. I tried remembering his voice his touch how he helped me breathe.

Please. Please lord help him, help him be okay. Please lord.
I thought in my head as a few tear slipped down my cheeks but I wiped them off.

I mananged to breathe normally but I never stopped praying in my head. I kept mumbling under my breath like a crazy person until someone touched my hand gently.

That comforting touch. His touch. I lunged myself at him and wrapped my hand around his nexk hugging him tight.

"Please don't leave me alone. I can't do this alone."
I whispered

"I won't leave you sunshine never."
He whispered back, caressing my back and my hair.

I pulled myself back from him and punched his chest and yelled
"Don't ever scare me like that. You lunatic!"

He just smiled at me and for the first time I noticed his dimples and he said
"I didn't die, nor did I loose. I won sunshine so you have nothing to worry about."

I looked around and stood up as I noticed that quite a few people were staring at us. We walked to a corner where noone could see us. And the car race began so noone was staring anymore.

When we walked off to a corner he spoke
"So you care about me sunshine."

"Well... you took me to live with you and you saved me so you're bacisally my savior and I couldn't afford to let you die so I kind of care not a hunderet procent but I do care."
I explained.

He just chuckled at my response and said
"Keep telling yourself that sunshine, and now would probably be a good idea to take you home if you're not scared to get on my bike of course."

"What if I'm scared?"
I asked

"Well that's too bad then because you have no choice."
He smirked.

"I do. Elena will take me."
I crossed my arms on my chest.

"Elena already left. I'm your only choice."
He maintained eye contact with me the whole time.

"Fine."
I said and we started walking torwards his bike and when we got to it he took the only one helmet off the bike and placed it on my head and cliped it.

"Don't you have two helmets?"
I asked.

"Not here no."
He just replied like it didn't matter.

"What about you? You don't have a helmet."
I asked while he helped me get on the bike.

"Well you're more important right now."
He said and got on the bike as well.

"Wrap your arms around me and hold on tight,"
He instructed.

I wraped my arms around his torso hesitantly. And he started riding slowly and then when we reached the highway he speded up and drove faster which made me cling onto him tighter and I grasped his shirt and held on tight as I pressed my cheek against his back, holding on tight.

(Words 837.)
Next chapter tommorow! I wrote this half asleep so please if you see some grammar mistakes please write in thw comments. Almost 200 read!!That's insane!! Love ya'll

Don't forget to vote!!💗💗